Reviews for Hanging By A Moment
justwildbeat-rhythmemotion chapter 1 . 7/8
Ooooh! I really liked this!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/13/2005
Please update "This Kiss"
sammitiddlewinks chapter 1 . 3/22/2003
ouch my throat-like /all/ your gw fics (which i never tire of)the characterization is a joy to read. personally, i think that's the true test of a memorable writer-when a reader can reread a fic (like yours!) and feel all the details and emotion everytime. great, superb, kewl, wow-ish work!
radicaldreamer90 chapter 1 . 2/1/2003
I loved it!

So sad, but it was beautifully written, really I enjoyed reading it a lot. You should write more fics!
K.E.Pryde chapter 1 . 12/26/2002
that...that... that is soooooo sad... whaaaaaaa whaaaaaa whaaaaaaa your...your a...your a bitch for killing her you ass hole!
Deactivate chapter 1 . 12/21/2002
I think you have it backwards; the song doesn't do this story justice! It was very well written and so sad at the end! I wasn't expecting her to die...but it was still a wonderful story!
Eternity chapter 1 . 12/21/2002
Hey! Great story! But...but...Relena DIED! *cries* But still, I love how you wove the story around the song...it's great. I'm a Filipino, too! (FLIP PRIIIDE!) *grins*

~E
Guest chapter 1 . 12/21/2002
okay that...that was really really good. i can't really say anything more than that. it had a wonderful blend of happiness, sadness, confusion, irony, and anything else you can name. hope you write more soon.
Ladybug chapter 1 . 12/21/2002
OMG! This was very good. It was truly touching.