Reviews for Breath of Night
TheMacUnleashed chapter 11 . 3/22/2009
Awesome story! Great job with the angst, and I loved the way you portrayed the Force here. Off to read the sequel now!
Padme Evenstar chapter 11 . 1/2/2005
I really enjoyed this story all the way through. it's quite refreshing to find a good, clean angst. I completely intend on reading the sequel.

This was a very original idea, putting Obi-Wan into slavery. It has not been thought of before, to my knowledge. Extrememly well done!

~Padmé Evenstar -Forca-
Kanadajin chapter 5 . 11/5/2004
this is good
Jaye Kenobi Obi-Wan's Angel chapter 11 . 7/10/2004
keep going
Mackenna chapter 11 . 6/14/2004
Wow, what a wonderfully written story. I love the way you write, you write so beautifully. The characterizations were wonderful, the angst, very touching.

I started reading Spindle of Fate before this one, and now that I've read this one, I want to steal Obi-Wan away and give him a big hug!

Very well written.

Clover:)
Crystal Music chapter 11 . 7/21/2003
Well! That was a gratifyingly enjoyable read. There's a lively plot with plenty of character angst and depth. Plus lots of descriptive prose, which is probably the best and worst trait of your writing: while often embellishing the settings and people nicely, sometimes it serves to slow down the pace and plot of the story. It's often that you paint a beautiful picture with your words, which makes me think that you are a beauty-lover who cannot help creating lovely scenes and lovely people. But at the same time, over-used "luscious" words tend to mire the story down - "creamy, aquamarine, sapphire, ivory, golden," are welcome once in a while to describe places, but when the reader is treated to excruciating detail of each and every setting, it loses some of its significance and clarity. I think you can strike a balance without too much trouble. Omit the descriptions once in a while; pick and choose the scenes you describe a little more carefully, and your story will not only move more quickly, but the places you do describe will be more evocative. ;) I hope you are inspired; good luck, and I'm waiting for the next chapter!
DataKenobi05 chapter 11 . 6/16/2003
Please e-mail me! I was just loving this story and then, rather cruley (sp) finis (for now) gr. But it's okay. I still love you LOL!
Kyia-Kenobi chapter 11 . 6/9/2003
oh, evil evil ending, slaps writers wrist for giving us a cliffhanger
Ilmare2 chapter 11 . 6/9/2003
I love all of your stories and I'm sorry I've never reviewed any until now! I promise to review more often!

I absolutely can't wait for the sequel and I hope you post it soon! Pretty please with sugar on top?

Great job with this fic by the way! I look forward to reading about what is happening to my Obi! Update soon!
DataKenobi05 chapter 11 . 6/9/2003
*sob* that was great! I cant wait for the sequel(sp?) I love it like...like I love Ewan. *Stops to think about that comment*... Well almost as much as I love Ewan! Great Story!
Athena Leigh chapter 11 . 6/8/2003
Aww, that's sweet. A good sort of ending, but then I like Qui-Gon as much as I like Obi-Wan. I can't wait to read the rest, when you get finished, but take your time and make it worth it. I'm sure it will be great. Your stories only get better and better.
Elizabeth Goode chapter 10 . 5/21/2003
Thanks for updating! I really like this story and have been checking to see if it has been updated for a long time!
Athena Leigh chapter 10 . 5/20/2003
Hmm, what to do now? It's never easy, is it? Nope, and Qui-Gon is all too familiar with that fact. Good chapter.
Jedi Padawan chapter 9 . 4/23/2003
This is so sad it's hard to read a lot at a time. I'm not sure how I feel about Dooku showing up - but that's because I don't like him at all. I don't really understand why Loresce is doing what she's doing. Why did she get Obi-Wan into this situation if she's just going to try and help him? The good of her planet just doesn't seem sufficient, because if she saves him, isn't her planet in just as much trouble? Beyond that, it's really good and I can't wait for the next chapter.
SilverSeer chapter 9 . 4/22/2003
I really like the way you describe things. Its seems to be done quite simply but gives so much depth to the story. I am enjoying it. Please write more.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »