Reviews for Gamer? Annoying!
Drake Darkduke chapter 1 . 8/12/2016
Are you going to update this? I really liked it, but I was discouraged by the fact it's more than a year old.

Hoping to see more,

Drake Darkduke.
PlaguedAmbition chapter 1 . 7/3/2015
Was damn good and let me have a few laughs at the interactions, keep up the good work:)
Rex chapter 1 . 6/30/2015
More more more more more more
Tera12 chapter 1 . 7/2/2015
Great chapter ('A')/
Mikaeru346 chapter 1 . 6/26/2015
Gamer naruDxD, i like the concept of this story. Does Naruto will always help Issei in the game...?
page.hopps chapter 1 . 6/26/2015
critical strike! no pokeball
Hanmac chapter 1 . 6/26/2015
"Turn you into a girl" xD ha i want to see that happen ;P
(or use Narutos SexyJutsu against Ise xD)

PS: i hope you do tsundere Mittelt *g
RandomPudding chapter 1 . 6/26/2015
Wow. This is simply genial. and the shout outs are amazing. GJ
Onimad chapter 1 . 6/26/2015
like the story idea..but dont wanna read another fic follows canon plot,give iseei harem,make naruto support I am out here,good luck.
Bryanchaos3 chapter 1 . 6/25/2015
Love the idea of this story and can't wait to see it be developed.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/25/2015
This is awesome, you promised something different and so far you've definitely delivered that and more.
noone chapter 1 . 6/25/2015
This is actually pretty interesting and well written, I hope you update fast.
The Evil Within1 chapter 1 . 6/25/2015
Hahaha! I love this story! It's got my favourite kind of Naruto, and you can really tell what emotions are going into each sentence! Please update soon! This is one of the best firs I've read in a while! Sorry for all the exclamation points, I'm just excited for this story, and where it will go.
LegionsEnd56 chapter 1 . 6/25/2015
Nice dude!I have loved your stories for a while and now you just gave me more reasons to love it!

I don't like the fact Issei will get a Harem...but I can deal with cause for some reason they always,ALWAYS give ISSEI the people I want Naruto to be with!Always...yeah.

So...uhh, good story hope you update soon _
ARSLOTHES chapter 1 . 6/25/2015
Looking forward to the next chapter, this is pretty funny