Reviews for Out of Control
very good
LavenderSkies chapter 1 . 10/16/2015
I like this universe. Will patiently wait for more. Thanks for sharing! D
JamesRamsey chapter 1 . 10/5/2015
Ok that was awesome. I know you think this verse is your weirdest but I think it's great. And I love the connection you're creating.
silleoneff chapter 1 . 9/26/2015
I really like this fic and hope you will continue it. Thanks for sharing!
Forest Gnome chapter 1 . 8/29/2015
will there be a three part to this story? plz say yes
Golfbabe87 chapter 1 . 8/23/2015
I am utterly captivated by your vampire Arrow tales. Please update again soon.
JWolf28 chapter 1 . 7/7/2015
I LOVE THIS STORY SO FREAKING MUCH! I LOVE IT EVEN MORE THAN THE FIRST ONE! And to say I loved the first one would be an understatement! I cant wait for whatever installment you may (pretty please post another!) post on the future!
hatedinnocence03 chapter 1 . 7/2/2015
this may be your weirdest fic, but it is shaping up to be one of my favorite series! great job, you :)
Checkingeveryday chapter 1 . 6/30/2015
Please please please update technical assistance as soon as you can! And any other au stuff cause I love it all!
foodandbooksandthings chapter 1 . 6/30/2015
Eeeeeeep! So glad you decided to continue writing in this world! I LOVED the first installment and the second one was fantastic too! I can't wait to read more!
nikkinar chapter 1 . 6/28/2015
Love this
MrsOlicity chapter 1 . 6/26/2015
Love it! More in this series will be amazing! :-) Please continue writing!
Ini chapter 1 . 6/26/2015
Love, love this story. Brilliant
watlocked chapter 1 . 6/27/2015
Every time you say 'THIS IS THE WEIRDEST I'VE EVER WRITTEN' I go 'Oh cool! A new story to favourite!'
I love it. And I love the idea of Oliver being a Vampire - the way you're writing it rocks.
not paranoid enough chapter 1 . 6/26/2015
Creepy, yes. But Oliver is a vampire after all, so obsessing over blood does make sense. Great story, and an awesome addition to the universe. I hope you keep adding to it!