Reviews for Inside Out: Truth or Dare!
Layla chapter 6 . 12/28/2017
This has to be the best chapter EVER!
xxMintyxx chapter 6 . 8/4/2017
a dare suggestion...

I dare Anger to dance to Caramelldansen (you know, where he has to put his hands up like cat ears and wave his hips (?) back and forth)

Love the fic! Keep doing what you're doing!
Cloclo chapter 6 . 7/21/2017
I dare all the emotions to have a slapping circle.
And have anger do the try not to get mad challenge
CNBW chapter 6 . 7/13/2017
Oh my, oh my oh my, GOODNESSSSSSSSSS!
YOU LITERALLY HAVE NO IDEA HOW ESATIC I GOT WHEN I SEEN THAT UPDATE, I MISSED YOU SOOOO MUCH!
ErinMilne chapter 6 . 7/10/2017
Well, I'm certainly glad you got to do mine as well ;) I agree with Anger there - that was totally epic of Sadness! She is so sweet and so smart. I'll be sure to keep tabs on whatever you do to continue this!
HollyAnne1084 chapter 6 . 7/9/2017
Hey there buddy, welcome back! It's been a while. I actually had that feeling that you would update ToD, even if you said that you might discontinue it. But hey, you can do whatever you please with this story. I'll accept it, whether you stop the story or not. I think this is my first review for this story. XD So anyway, amusing chapter as always, my friend! I know you've been getting a ton of dares from people, and I have no idea if this will be updated, so I don't think I should ask you any dares, lol. But back to this story, well done! I'm very proud of you for keeping this up, after a year and a couple of months. I actually cracked up at that savage Sadness moment. XDD Anyway, amazing job buddy and I hope we'll be able to chat soon! :)
Orangebird124 chapter 6 . 7/9/2017
Aww, StarNerve, I thought you abandoned this "Truth or Dare" story, but you didn't! I laughed when Disgust was dared to eat an ant! (Disgust: That was so gross! I'm never doing that again!) I especially liked it when the Emotions roasted hot dogs on Anger's head, Joy calling out Romeo's name and this is why I found Joy and Fear as my O.T.P. Whoa, I didn't know that Riley's Emotions could talk to their parents! I've never in my life saw anything like that on the fandom before. When Sadness mentioned about making her and Joy's first core memory was the happiest moment she had with Joy, that was really heartwarming! I actually thought that Anger was dared to kiss Fear, but he said he'll give him the kiss of death. That was so funny and it reminded me of "Godzilla"! I found it a little tear-jerking when Sadness told the Emotions about how she felt when she was left out, but at least Fear gave her a hug when she started to cry and another group hug! How cute is that! I like Fear/Anger brotherly moments and you wrote this chapter excellent as always! I've always wanted to see the Joy/Fear dance, but now it's a cliffhanger again!

Oh, StarNerve, please, please, PLEASE don't discontinue the "Truth or Dare" story! A lot of your fans are looking forward to reading this and I want you to continue this as a fanfic! Tbh, I never get to see any Anger/Sadness truth or dares in the chapters so far and I just sometimes wish this would be romantic Anger/Sadness truth or dares like for example: Fear daring Anger to kiss Sadness on the lips. I wanted to let you know that I miss you when you're inactive and if you discontinue the "Truth or Dare" story, then I'm gonna cry. :( But on the bright side, I'm happy that you're still around and if you feel like you want to have a private chat with me, then feel free to send me a PM. Everything is going to be okay, StarNerve! Hang in there and I'll be waiting for the next chapter! :)
WriterofBliss chapter 1 . 7/9/2017
Alright!
nickyreader1 chapter 5 . 6/22/2017
StarNerve and BrickOli 4ever! Shame, that Sadness would end up all alone, though.
nickyreader1 chapter 4 . 1/30/2017
Yeah, StarNerve and Brickoli.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/25/2016
You are gonna do a sequel to this story, right?
Pearl Bramble of Willowbottom chapter 5 . 11/2/2016
This was a great story so far! I just realized that I have been enjoying a lot of your stories and now you are enjoying mine, that's so cool! I look forward to another update!
-Pearl Bramble of Willowbottom.
Gloria chapter 5 . 8/19/2016
So cute and funny
CNBW chapter 5 . 7/10/2016
More MORE MORE! I love this good job! :)
William chapter 5 . 7/5/2016
Really enjoyed this chapter! Are you working on another chapter at the moment? I just want something good to read. xD