Reviews for Harry Gainsborough and the Philosopher's Stone
Takehashi Yukisho chapter 20 . 5/30/2019
Sephiroth's theme is properly listed as 'Those Chosen by the Planet', but fans attribute 'One-Winged Angel' to him due to the fact that, at least at first, Sephiroth looked like a one winged angel.
ChimaTigon chapter 24 . 3/30/2019
Why did you kill Fluffy?
Arc-Angel-Of-Fire chapter 25 . 9/28/2018
was going great till chapter 16 than it's nothing but garbage.
Shodaime Gahokage chapter 31 . 6/8/2018
At the end I was all "oh is he here?" then "aww it's 'just' Deadpool" then "YOU MAGNIFICANT TROLL! IT WAS GILGAMESH ALL ALONG? FUCK YEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAH!"
Shodaime Gahokage chapter 20 . 6/7/2018
Actualy Sephiroth theme is "those chosen by the planet". "one winged angel" is his fight music
Shodaime Gahokage chapter 19 . 6/7/2018
Jenova: but can you do this
Tonks: bitch please
Shodaime Gahokage chapter 7 . 6/7/2018
I always found Harry too swift in antagonising Draco. Just taking the handshake would have smoothed things a bit.
Shodaime Gahokage chapter 6 . 6/7/2018
One of the legend about the cait sith is of a witch turning into a cat and getting stuck and not abandonning her humanity so when I came upon the passage in book one about a cat reading newspapers...
Shodaime Gahokage chapter 4 . 6/7/2018
Personaly I call Tifa's limit the Kung-fu roulette
Ace6151 chapter 31 . 2/5/2018
Love this series! Wondering when the next installment is coming
deathgeonous chapter 31 . 1/25/2018
Ok, this series is probably my favorite story of yours, so how in gods good name did I not finish this!? Well, I guess it doesn't really matter in the long run, does it? Grumble, grumble, grumble... So, anyways, thanks for writing this, and bye for now.
Gamma Cavy chapter 23 . 7/23/2017
The scene with Aerith and the unicorn is very moving and well thought out. I also like your use of Curaga instead of Cure 3, it seems to fit better.
Dragon Man 180 chapter 23 . 5/16/2017
Aeris with a unicorn nuzzling her gives me warm fuzzy feelings.
Dragon Man 180 chapter 13 . 5/16/2017
Malfoy... frog... giant magic hammer... BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Oh man, I needed that laugh. Even better is I can't help but imagine the frog with his hair and trying to say, "When my father..."
Gabriel Herrol chapter 14 . 4/8/2017
It's a bit stupid, but it's a funny thing I just had to write about. This chapter's title is Operation: Rat in a Cage and while I was surfing at random on YouTube I watched the opening of one of the seasons of Power Rangers, more precisely Operation: Overdrive XD