Reviews for Harry Gainsborough and the Philosopher's Stone
good sor
Have a Little Feith chapter 2 . 9/29/2020
I only just noticed.. you're missing the second "O" in "apologised". you have it spelled as "apolgised". In case you're wondering where it is, it's when Harry and the gang are getting wands.
Takehashi Yukisho chapter 20 . 5/30/2019
Sephiroth's theme is properly listed as 'Those Chosen by the Planet', but fans attribute 'One-Winged Angel' to him due to the fact that, at least at first, Sephiroth looked like a one winged angel.
ChimaTigon chapter 24 . 3/30/2019
Why did you kill Fluffy?
Arc-Angel-Of-Fire chapter 25 . 9/28/2018
was going great till chapter 16 than it's nothing but garbage.
Shodaime Gahokage chapter 31 . 6/8/2018
At the end I was all "oh is he here?" then "aww it's 'just' Deadpool" then "YOU MAGNIFICANT TROLL! IT WAS GILGAMESH ALL ALONG? FUCK YEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAH!"
Shodaime Gahokage chapter 20 . 6/7/2018
Actualy Sephiroth theme is "those chosen by the planet". "one winged angel" is his fight music
Shodaime Gahokage chapter 19 . 6/7/2018
Jenova: but can you do this
Tonks: bitch please
Shodaime Gahokage chapter 7 . 6/7/2018
I always found Harry too swift in antagonising Draco. Just taking the handshake would have smoothed things a bit.
Shodaime Gahokage chapter 6 . 6/7/2018
One of the legend about the cait sith is of a witch turning into a cat and getting stuck and not abandonning her humanity so when I came upon the passage in book one about a cat reading newspapers...
Shodaime Gahokage chapter 4 . 6/7/2018
Personaly I call Tifa's limit the Kung-fu roulette
Ace6151 chapter 31 . 2/5/2018
Love this series! Wondering when the next installment is coming
deathgeonous chapter 31 . 1/25/2018
Ok, this series is probably my favorite story of yours, so how in gods good name did I not finish this!? Well, I guess it doesn't really matter in the long run, does it? Grumble, grumble, grumble... So, anyways, thanks for writing this, and bye for now.
Gamma Cavy chapter 23 . 7/23/2017
The scene with Aerith and the unicorn is very moving and well thought out. I also like your use of Curaga instead of Cure 3, it seems to fit better.
Dragon Man 180 chapter 23 . 5/16/2017
Aeris with a unicorn nuzzling her gives me warm fuzzy feelings.