Reviews for The Owl Princess
Kairi0403 chapter 2 . 8/13
Absolutely loved this! An amazing piece of work.
I’ve never read a HP/Naruto crossover before because it seemed strange but this was not strange at all and the story flowed so well. Thank you!
KnellaLuna chapter 2 . 7/6
Loved this! Would love to see June’s take on seeing Naruto!
MoonlightMiracle.SakurianaHime chapter 2 . 5/12
Wish that you wrote a sequel!
ravencarr chapter 1 . 4/6
The storyline will always entice me to come back and re-read. I've moved to ao3 but occasionally roaming through ff just to read this
Stay safe dear author!
ramsesjames05 chapter 1 . 1/13
Nice
Nad19 chapter 2 . 12/22/2020
aww this is so good, i got bombarded by onions.
Nad19 chapter 1 . 12/22/2020
is troublesome their catchphrase?
Sylvalissa chapter 2 . 10/4/2020
*squeal* so cute!
eprince200 chapter 2 . 7/24/2020
fucking love it!
animecutylover chapter 2 . 7/15/2020
I thought this was a sequel. Why’s it called ‘extra 1’? Was the first chapter a one-shot?
animecutylover chapter 1 . 7/15/2020
Phew. For a second there I thought the baby wouldn’t be born. That sure scared the crap outta me.

Maybe it’s June’s magic that helped the baby develop a little faster in her womb.
Whatever the reason, I’m glad that the baby was born at all.
pwtcmcneil chapter 1 . 7/13/2020
danzo is pushing too hard for the uchiha and June, or this is someone else unrelated that's interfering with his plans on accident
Darth Tython chapter 1 . 6/5/2020
I don't wish to flame, however the wedding "chapter" according to the fandom that it was taken form it should be 'In the end, June wore white and had everything she needed: something new, something old, something borrowing, And Something BLUE!'. Sorry for the correction, but I love Doctor Who and couldn't let it slide without informing you.
Dark Neko 7000 chapter 2 . 3/30/2020