Reviews for You Gave Me the Word, I Finally Heard
CRUMM-E chapter 34 . 3/18
So honestly I don’t know why it took me so long to read this but wow wow wow I’m a mess. This was so cuteyou wrote them so wellin characterlike SUGAR BABY ugh stab me in my heart. Are there any more little snippets of their life coming our way? LMK K BYE
ADORABLE STORY
Netflix potato chapter 7 . 1/4
You are such a good writer! Your style reminds me of David Levithan.
ohnanagleek chapter 34 . 10/15/2017
This story was absolutely adoring :)
ForHonor chapter 1 . 8/26/2017
I have been looking everywhere for this fic! I read it last year, but couldn't find it again. Defintely gonna read it again now. It's amazing how you write their dynamic...and I just love Otis :).

Your writing is really awesome, I guess I have to check out you other stories as well.

Thanks for writing and sharing it with us!
Guest chapter 34 . 5/26/2017
I hope more people would read your well written literature.
Guest chapter 6 . 4/27/2017
Im loving this story but... i just wish it wasnt in like a 3rd persons POV... it makes it so confusing sometimes :$ and kinda takes away a bit of the sentimental and warm feeling of reading this.. lol idk, idk how to word it xD
Sadako Mcfly chapter 34 . 4/13/2017
I really wanted to leave more comments, but just couldn't make myself stop. This story? Gosh, I don't even know where to begin. Everything each of them went through alone and then together, and, and Otis! And then the baby *sighs* I'm so glad I got sucked back into the Brittana fandom. Thank you so much for this story.
jtour chapter 20 . 3/20/2017
I'm reading this story again. It's just so sweet and it makes me happy.
D chapter 34 . 10/4/2016
I just found this story. It's lovely. Thanks!
Sloves chapter 34 . 7/12/2016
Could we get an update sequel? Some more Sugar baby E?
everdreaming3 chapter 34 . 4/18/2016
this is the fourth time I have read this story and I love it just as much now as I did the first time. My favorite fic by far! Thank you for writing it!
Guest chapter 4 . 3/24/2016
Brittany's mom is such a cruel bitch she doesn't even deserve to call herself her mother. She needs to go away
MissLynn87 chapter 34 . 3/21/2016
YOU MADE ME CRY! This ending was so magical! The story was so great! When Brittany stated to cry holding the baby for the first time I had to gasp for air! Thank you for sharing this lovely story!
Guest chapter 34 . 2/17/2016
I'm not sure how I just now found this story two weeks ago- because I thought I had read everything you have ever written. Haha. But once again - you have done it! I loved the entire piece from start to finish! Thank you for your contributions to this fanbase- and more importantly, thank you for always sharing positive messages of hope and love.