Reviews for You Gave Me the Word, I Finally Heard
giraffeseattrees chapter 34 . 9/6
This was absolutely amazing! The way you captured their inner monologue, it's truly beautiful. It connected me in such a way that it was as if I could literally feel everything they felt. Their characters have so much depth and I am honestly in awe of how amazing you are for writing this. I can't believe I haven't found this fic till now. Thank you for sharing.
VonnieBoo chapter 34 . 9/2
The love that they share between themselves and their daughter is so palpable here. I love your words, I love that you capture the girls so perfectly. What a great story. Thank you for sharing! 3
VonnieBoo chapter 28 . 8/31
"Because you don't need words with Brittany, you think, sometimes your best conversations happen in the silence." This line just strikes such a powerful cord within me, I can't even describe how much. It also makes me think that maybe this was your inspiration for the title of your book. Lovely chapter, so soft and warm and cozy 3
VonnieBoo chapter 27 . 8/31
Santana reassuring Brittany is such a tender thing! They're so perfect for each other, it's ridiculous 3
VonnieBoo chapter 26 . 8/31
This was the cutest chapter; I love the term of endearment "my love". It makes the moment that much sweeter. Great chapter!
Pixiepie1985 chapter 9 . 8/27
Okay, I know this is hella old, but the repetition kind of loses its effect if you overuse it.. that annoying writing habit aside.. great story!
CRUMM-E chapter 34 . 3/18
So honestly I don’t know why it took me so long to read this but wow wow wow I’m a mess. This was so cuteyou wrote them so wellin characterlike SUGAR BABY ugh stab me in my heart. Are there any more little snippets of their life coming our way? LMK K BYE
ADORABLE STORY
Netflix potato chapter 7 . 1/4
You are such a good writer! Your style reminds me of David Levithan.
ohnanagleek chapter 34 . 10/15/2017
This story was absolutely adoring :)
ForHonor chapter 1 . 8/26/2017
I have been looking everywhere for this fic! I read it last year, but couldn't find it again. Defintely gonna read it again now. It's amazing how you write their dynamic...and I just love Otis :).

Your writing is really awesome, I guess I have to check out you other stories as well.

Thanks for writing and sharing it with us!
Guest chapter 34 . 5/26/2017
I hope more people would read your well written literature.
Guest chapter 6 . 4/27/2017
Im loving this story but... i just wish it wasnt in like a 3rd persons POV... it makes it so confusing sometimes :$ and kinda takes away a bit of the sentimental and warm feeling of reading this.. lol idk, idk how to word it xD
Sadako Mcfly chapter 34 . 4/13/2017
I really wanted to leave more comments, but just couldn't make myself stop. This story? Gosh, I don't even know where to begin. Everything each of them went through alone and then together, and, and Otis! And then the baby *sighs* I'm so glad I got sucked back into the Brittana fandom. Thank you so much for this story.
jtour chapter 20 . 3/20/2017
I'm reading this story again. It's just so sweet and it makes me happy.