Reviews for Nakama
classic-phan chapter 5 . 4/20/2017
CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!
Kitsune chapter 4 . 10/6/2016
I laughed so hard when Takasugi says "what the absolute fuck are you all on about?" - something about the phrasing just got to me :-D this is my favourite of the four, the dialogue is very natural, nice job :-)
1234567890 chapter 4 . 5/15/2016
When are you gonna write some more?
SanzyFresh chapter 4 . 3/13/2016
What's up homeslice? I've gotta say that was the most RAD flipping fic I've read in my sick existence brah. *wheelies out in ma heelies*
guest chapter 4 . 3/11/2016
So cute if only tgey can go back being like this again
romi chapter 4 . 3/8/2016
This was cute!
otahotian chapter 4 . 3/7/2016
Ahahaha!
That's amazing, really! Stories about Joui are always welcome and you have a knack for writing in a way that is both realistic enough and hilarious.
Stay inspired!
Floppingpenguin chapter 4 . 3/6/2016
Hahahahahaha! XD. Damn it, thanks for using my idea of the Zura origin name. XD. I loved it and it was so Gintama that even Sakamoto can't stop it and I love this line, "Who wants to play a game of cards?"

Please, more of these! XD. PM me if you want something related to one of the Joui 4.

- RavenousYetMysterious
Zura4eva chapter 4 . 3/6/2016
OMG this chapter! :D I just love it it's just...ugh, so wonderful! I was smiling throughout and I gotta say everything just seemed so natural, almost like reading a manga chapter. 'fiery liquid of my soul'...BAHAHAH!
Guest chapter 3 . 1/30/2016
This is gold , really
sauara chapter 3 . 12/18/2015
Knew it! The first two chapters is a cover for your real motive! Breaking my heart!
Foxy The Pirate chapter 1 . 10/22/2015
Sweetie, your fanfic is amazing.

3 bae
gooeystar83 chapter 3 . 9/30/2015
lol, this fic is funny. it has a very Gintama feel to it. :D
Wolves Silver Wind chapter 3 . 9/14/2015
Thanks for another chapter, and can't wait for the next! For now I must go to my pack!
Zura4eva chapter 3 . 9/13/2015
Oh gosh this was hilarious! Their interaction while looking at the stars is so like them! I was laughing like Sakamoto in my mind when Gintoki was making those dirty comments and Zura is all thoughtful and Takasugi was just like 'what'. AHAHAHAHHA!