Reviews for Noticeable Differences
CalliL13 chapter 20 . 3/19/2019
Wow, it’s been a hot minute since a story made me bawl like a baby, hahaha! Beautiful and tragic but also a fitting end. I enjoyed every moment of it (even when my heart was being torn to shreds)!
SweetIronySince1997 chapter 20 . 3/14/2016
I thought perhaps the other reviews were exaggerating about tears and the like...now I know they were not. I managed to reel them in all through until those last few sentences. And though I am now bawling like a baby, I am also relieved because at least they are together, in their way. Still! How could you?! How can you write something at once so tragic and so beautiful?! Ive read this all in one swoop and now at 2AM I'm off to begin the AU sequel. I hope that in that one they find a happy ending, because I could definitely do with some cheering up! Nevertheless I felt compelled to review and let you know how appreciated your writing is. I cant wait to read more of your work :).
princesaangelbebe chapter 20 . 1/26/2016
Oh sweet lord almighty.. it's 1am and I'm balling my eyes out... this is such a beautiful story... I'm sobbing over here trying not to wake up anyone...yiu have taken my heart.. lifted it and stomped on it... regardless just... bravo... please never stop writing.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/2/2015
i looked up Emily Smiths song it was beautiful...and I can understand what kili might be thinking too...im reading this late at night with my Christmas tree lit during a windy cold front in winter *-* really captures the mood.
Jenny-Wren28 chapter 20 . 11/1/2015
Awwwww that was a perfect ending!
Jenny-Wren28 chapter 19 . 11/1/2015
*all my cries*

You have gutted me
Jenny-Wren28 chapter 18 . 11/1/2015
Noooooooo!
K.Daniels chapter 20 . 10/14/2015
You have no idea how watery my eyes are right now... This was beautifully sad and wonderful. Well done.
Jenny-Wren28 chapter 17 . 10/14/2015
Angst. Soooo much angst!
Jenny-Wren28 chapter 16 . 10/12/2015
Oh Thorin, always such a grump muffin.

Heh.
Jenny-Wren28 chapter 15 . 10/12/2015
Awwww! They are declared! 3

Poor Gwen. I can't imagine that much self loathing that she woukd try to maim herself!
Guest chapter 5 . 10/12/2015
Shouldnt it be that the ring only means something if on the left ring finger?
Shiningheart of ThunderClan chapter 20 . 10/11/2015
-chokes on sobs- Dear Gods I'm actually 100% blubbering like an idiot. That, that was, I can't even... -lip quivers and wipes away tears- Too much sadness for any smart words right now. Only, in what battle did she die? The only one I can think of that would have rain is the battle for Helm's Deep, where Haldir fell and Aragorn tossed Gimli and they charged out on the bridge atop horses in a final desperate attempt to survive.
mysterious victoria chapter 20 . 9/19/2015
MutteringsofMadness,

Of course the week you complete this story I have the week from hell. But, in spite of the angst and sadness, it was a brilliant way to end!
The revealing of Gwen's secret and the goodbyes between her and the Dwarves were just UGH, great. The feelings for Kili/Gwen were raging in my chest with them; similarly for the funerals, when she thought something along the lines of "it wasn't meant for her to be the one to kiss him or sing to him" just hit me right in the gut. When you write their emotions both in mental and physical manifestations, you made me feel them as well, so well done!
I love the curiousness of Frodo in this chapter, typical of a Baggins clearly, and I do like that Gwen, like Bilbo, also disappeared. This was a nice way to wrap the story. I also find that I often know my ending before I know anything else definitely (even if it changes, I know what it is).
Looking forward to read your spin-offs, and happy writing till then!
~Mysterious Victoria
Verdani chapter 20 . 9/19/2015
Just wanted to leave a quick comment for all your hard work. I enjoyed it immensely, even the ending. I was hoping someone would write one like this so, thank you!