Reviews for Walk With Me
dpennell007 chapter 25 . 7/28/2023
The melancholy epilogue was well suited to this wonderful story. It felt like Darcy and Elizabeth were the last before the end of an era, with modern technology encroaching on the old way of life.

I look forward to reading more of your work.
Mpf2741 chapter 26 . 7/17/2023
Well done. Thank you
Guest chapter 25 . 6/4/2023
Delightful story.
AKS1607 chapter 7 . 9/29/2022
Great chapter!
elise115 chapter 8 . 8/22/2022
I was just reading over again and wonder if you ever considered a version where Mrs. G made Lizzy tell her more of her interactions with Darcy at Christmas and had her resider Wickham then, too.
Colleen S chapter 25 . 8/11/2022
Excellent version!
Colleen S chapter 1 . 8/8/2022
So interesting!
2lulu2 chapter 24 . 7/9/2022
I really loved enjoyed this story, thank you for sharing!
HBMTT chapter 26 . 5/31/2022
great story loved it
LC-elsie chapter 24 . 5/5/2022
This has been a good story but I am confused about parts of it. Several scenes were quite familiar to me as though I had read them before... a deja vous sort of thing. Either you have published before under a different name and have used portions of this story in that published work - OR - the reverse. Regardless - I found this one enjoyable to read.
MelodieMLB chapter 10 . 11/10/2021
I'm really enjoying your story. Thank you for writing it.
nigrumDraco1 chapter 3 . 10/12/2021
well, Darcy never warned the community about Wickham and he is arrogant and proud. I like him but at this point he's still an ass. not a villain but an ass
MAC Nicholls chapter 8 . 8/26/2021
I’m sorry but Mrs Gardiner and Jane irk me. It’s easy to sit back months later and be a critic at Lizzy’s reactions to Mr Darcy. Jane sees everything in rose coloured glasses and can’t give a unbiased view of her “perfect” world. As for her Aunt, she wasn’t in At Longhorn to witness Darcy’s behaviour, easy to sit back and judge after the fact. It seems they put the fault all on Lizzy’s shoulders and none on Darcy’s . Darcy was a stuck up snob when he was in Hedforshire, not just to Lizzy but everyone. Darcy got the reaction from Lizzy that he deserved. The only part on his side that he can claim being ill treated was in regards to Wickham nothing else.