Reviews for Deck the Halls with Devil's Snare
phooykazooi chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
Wow. That was actually very creative! I like it!
Emily J. Redbird chapter 3 . 8/30/2011
Great!
Noticeable801 chapter 3 . 1/19/2008
Hahaha!

Honestly, hilarious! I loved it.

These are really great!

Are you planning on doing some for the other books? I hope so!

Thanks for sharing!

Albus Paulson chapter 3 . 9/29/2007
No one's reviewed in two years? Sad! This was fun to read.
Aisalynn chapter 3 . 12/4/2005
You are brilliant.
aymanimermaid chapter 3 . 9/11/2005
col!
Xtin2000 chapter 3 . 8/21/2005
wow, fun, so cool, and also pretty creepy when you sing it in your head like a happy song, with contents like 'Mistletoe dementor kisses' but that attitude fits your name Misters Lestange
Niemand5 chapter 1 . 7/9/2005
The rhymes here work very well while staying in the rythem. Good job.
sinj chapter 3 . 4/15/2005
Hiya, thanks for your review on my story 'pride'. I did as you suggested and checked out your story. Loved the song, am very impressed at your rhyming prowess. I've added you to my c2 community and shall be reading more of your work.

;o)
DesiringPirates chapter 3 . 12/5/2004
LOL!
cronenus chapter 3 . 11/29/2004
cool i like it i did not know you had dun two others i just combind them to gether wich sonds grate _
Just Kate chapter 2 . 11/5/2004
That was very clever and witty. Though I wasn't sue about the following line, it seemed a little odd:

"Friends like rocks will stand beside you. Fa la la la la-la la la la

Let's just hope that there's a live few. Fa la la la la-la la la la"

No one dies in COS...
mzsnaz chapter 2 . 10/25/2004
Ah, very good! Quite humorous! Will there be more 'chapters'? Now, I'll have this stuck in my head all day...
ellewoodley chapter 2 . 10/3/2004
"Read the book. Shoot the director. Fa la la la la-la la la la" i love that line, i totally agree.

and potions brewing in the john is just brilliant!
ellewoodley chapter 1 . 10/3/2004
Hiya, returning your lovely review for Invisible. After reading it i was like, "She's great, I'm going to go read her stuff" so here i am, reviewing. I'm going to read them all, although the one with 61 chapters may take me a while. :)

I love this, Its great.