Reviews for Kagome's Replacement?
Kali Kamiya chapter 25 . 6/28/2004

A chappie without me saying ANYTHING! Rina, you rule!

It was great, as usual, but you have too many cliffies! Oh well, update when you can! :heart:
MiraiYume chapter 24 . 6/22/2004
Ack!

I stumbled across this story and read it all in one night! Please write more! I am dying to know who Ang summoned! And why!

And, what is really going on?

Please keep up this wonderful story!
Kali Kamiya chapter 24 . 6/22/2004
About time. You're two days late.

*hugs* Meh, I love you anyway.

Good chapter! i have no idea where're you're going with any of this, but it loks good so far! Keep it up!
Kali Kamiya chapter 23 . 6/6/2004
Took your sweet time, didn't you, Rina-nee-chan? :P

Oh well. As I told you before, when I read this before, it's good, now hurry up and finish it. _ *laughs*

Remember, since you're five months behind schedule, that's five chapters or a finale soon.
Kali Kamiya chapter 22 . 1/9/2004
WAI! *glomptackle* Updateness! And you owe me another chapter from yesterday. I liked it. I got to burn people. Lately I have become even more of a pyro, specially inscience. Just ask Mere.
Love it love it love it!
*glomp*
Kali Kamiya chapter 21 . 10/10/2003
Konnichiwa! Akira-chan, reporting for duty!

As I said, you still haven't updated for four months, and I KNOW you said you gave up on it, but I said that if it wasn't up after a week, I'd annoy you. So there. :P

Great chapter, though I don't know why you kille off Biiru. Super fireball action is good though, very good. Fav quote this time:

Can you get Biiru, too?

I could, but I’m far too lazy to actually do it.

Fine.

Keep up the good work. Now, I have a Scrabble game to win. MWHAH!
AnimeGirl19 chapter 20 . 5/10/2003
I get it your not sn Inuyasha and Kagome fan?

If your not DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE!

But good story any way
Kali Kamiya chapter 19 . 4/29/2003
Hehe...Over the weekend update! Means I have to wait until next Monday to bug you. And there s a reason I wake up at 4! it's so I can watch the sunrise. Hehe. Now for the next quote on Akira's favorite list.

She politely accepted, and Akira poured another owl, and held it out towards Inuyasha. “Here.” He shook his head

“I don’t want any.” Everyone stared at him in shock, Akira nearly dropping the ramen bowl. “What?”

Kagome walked over, and put a hand on his forehead, and then shook her head. “He’s not sick.”
Kali Kamiya chapter 18 . 4/29/2003
I like it. This is my favorite quote, since I'm now starting Akira's favoite quote for each chapter.

“And you realize Akira and Biiru would French-Fry you if you tried to attack me?”

“What’s a French-Fry?”

“A small bloody thing that half-demons who attack Priestesses are turned into.” He stared at her incredulously. “What? Ok. . .it’s really a small yellowish that the once was a potato before it was dropped in a vat of oil and grease and then it turned yellow. And you eat them. ‘French-Fry’ is a term for ‘kick your ass.’ Questions and comments go to ’ .”

Ok, now on to the next chapter.
CatsTwinDragon chapter 17 . 3/31/2003
Hey,

i just read your story and I loved it. I hope u continue it soon. I liked that u put other languages into play but I really would like a tranlation every once in awhile I know u did in some of the time but i don't know about the other readers but I don't know Spanish or French. I hope it does not sound like I am complaining I am just suggesting something. I really liked your story and I look forward to reading the next chapters. If u want to talk to me about this review the e-mail me at .
Annie chapter 4 . 3/27/2003
Crazy people... Ijust wanted to say that this story is really good
anime-angel007 chapter 1 . 3/27/2003
Dorthy *(cant spell)hehe* and toto? what a great surprise...hehehe, tell me when u update please :)
Akira-chan chapter 17 . 3/27/2003
It's about time, Ang-chan! *glares, then grins*

I loved it! i can't believe no one's reviewed this besides me!...Do you tihnk if I burn them they'll review?

Kaji-kun!
Kali Kamiya chapter 16 . 3/26/2003
Hehe...Me like it...even though I already read the whole thing. . When are you going to update? I want you to update soon! You promised!
Kali Kamiya chapter 15 . 3/21/2003
'Akira and Inuyasha continued to bicker, arguing over how strong the Tetsusaiga would be if Akira burnt the handle off it. Which led into an argument over how she would reach it if he was shielding it, which led into another argument, which eventually became a contest to see how much soup they could eat before having to breathe.'

Hehe! i love that line! Meh, I'm bored. I've still got two packs of candy and a Twinkie in my pockets. Yum!