Reviews for The Final Parting
iiuiffiuuu chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
That was a bittersweet parting. Frodo and Sam were true friends. I wish people in real life were true friends to each other instead of pretend friends. Some are and some aren't.
Frodo's sister chapter 1 . 1/6/2005
You did a good job of writing a sad story.
Sorrowful Eagle chapter 1 . 4/12/2003
Short, but it didn't need any more words. Just as it should be, at least for this stand-alone.

Wonderful, and very moving...a 'proper' ending, in the sense that this *is* what would have come. As much as we want them to live forever, Tolkien always emphasised mortals remained mortal in Tol Eressea...so Frodo and Sam would really have a final parting...but they would meet once more eventually, and as you said, they would never be separated again - that final goodbye in Eressea was the final goodbye - but not their last time together. It's dreadfully sad, but bitter-sweet.

Anyway. Am blethering nonsense no doubt.

Another marvelous fic.

~Sorrow
Rosie Baggins chapter 1 . 3/3/2003
hello!

I thought this story was so sad, it nearly made me cry.

Frodo and Sam are my favourite characters.

I have read all your stories and I think you're the best fan fiction author!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE write the next chapter to the Choices of Mr Frodo!
lynxktty14 chapter 1 . 2/26/2003
OMG! That was so sad! ::sniffles::
Frodo Star chapter 1 . 1/9/2003
Wow, that was a really cool story, yet very sad...I remember I cried when Frodo went to the grey havens in the book, and this took me back. Keep up the good work!
Vampraic Kitten chapter 1 . 1/4/2003
that is sooo sad...u make a good writer*cryes*y did frodo die?
EphramsBitch chapter 1 . 12/21/2002
Awww. That was so sweet. Poor Sam, God how I love him. Great writing, keep up the good work.
ShireElf chapter 1 . 12/21/2002
Oooooo! Soooooo sad! *sobs* touching! I love it!
Frodo3791 chapter 1 . 12/20/2002
Ahh! How sad! I love Sam so much! And the love the friendship Sam and Frodo have. It's beautiful.

Good fic.

-Frodo
kitsune no heki chapter 1 . 12/20/2002
positively beautiful. keep writing.