Reviews for Drakken's Big Score
Andreina Cummings chapter 5 . 3/12
Awesome story please continue writing it
Andreina Cummings chapter 4 . 3/12
Awesome story I hope you continue writing it soon
Andreina Cummings chapter 3 . 3/12
Awesome story
Andreina Cummings chapter 2 . 3/12
Awesome story I hope you write more soon
Guest chapter 5 . 8/1/2018
A few weeks Huh?
daccu65 chapter 5 . 9/23/2016
Okay, it's been awhile but I'm hoping we'll see the master plan.

I'm guessing that the 'three states of matter' question that Kim answered will somehow play an important role?
Mahler Avatar chapter 5 . 8/15/2016
Another great update. I hadn't realized that the last chapter was from 9 months ago: how time flies, but worth the wait. (Now I don't feel so bad about my sporadic updates...)

Well, things are getting pretty dicey for Kim and Ron when they can only barely eke out a draw in combat vs. an upgraded Shego and Eric, and even Wade is stumped. Now that they're up against all of Drakken's new superweapons and devices, this does NOT bode well at all. Brrrr... I hope you've planned a way out for our heroes.

Funny though how Shego is getting all hot and bothered by Drakken's new competency, and even seems to be a bit disturbed by it. Perhaps an Atlantean aphrodisiac that Drakken has failed to reveal to her yet? (!)

Looking forward to the next update.
MA
kriitikko chapter 5 . 8/6/2016
So cool to see you haven't dumped this story. Looking forward to find out what Drakken is up to next. I do like that blue maniac.
Guest chapter 5 . 8/6/2016
Something tells me that Kim and Ron won't learn the what or why of how Drakken is so far ahead of them...for a while.

Or will his hubris finally give away what he's been up to, and how he's been pulling this off?

Or...will Shego be so turned on from Drakken's confidence that they'll spend weeks in bed and be unable to do anything until the baby's born? LOL!

CB73
zzzoo99 chapter 5 . 8/6/2016
Keep it up please
G-Matt chapter 5 . 8/5/2016
Drakken is really getting ahead of Kim and Ron this time! Can't wait to see what happens next!
Sharper the Writer chapter 5 . 8/5/2016
Man...Drakken's runnin' them ragged with the Atlantean technology!
Invader Johnny chapter 5 . 8/5/2016
Drakken's ego sure went up rather quickly even if Shego was skeptical, no surprise there.

Invader Johnny Signing Off
G-Matt chapter 4 . 12/29/2015
Very nice story so far! Can't wait for more!
kriitikko chapter 4 . 11/24/2015
I really enjoy this story. Drakken was always my favorite character from the show and I love stories where he ups his game. Looking forward for more! :D