Reviews for OMAKES
Japanese Perverted chapter 9 . 7/23/2013
I love your stories!
Talila Jones chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
Hello Hello I know its been about 10 years or so since you posted a story on this website But Do you have any more stories you could post because your stories are amazing
CheshireCatGrin3421 chapter 9 . 2/10/2008
I ABSOLUTLY LOVE IT! PLZ CONTINUE W/ THIS, I THOURGHLY ENJOYED IT!BYEBYE!
Selene08 chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
Oh my God! That was hilarious! I cannot wait to read more and your right! Omakes are on the verge of running MY life as well. But anyways, awesome work Angie! That was so funny! XD :3 D X3
Hemamal chapter 8 . 4/27/2007
I want in on that deal!
Hemamal chapter 6 . 4/27/2007
I would too! I want a strip tease Alucard!
Hemamal chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
WHAT THE HELL, ALUCARD! Hilarious!
MzMoon chapter 9 . 7/27/2005
Goodness, these are hilarious!
Death's Integrity chapter 9 . 12/24/2004
ooh please write more!

Darkest Dreamz
Death's Integrity chapter 1 . 12/24/2004
-is laughing veyr very hard- Thats very nice lyrics! LOL!

Darkest Dreamz
Wild Blueberries chapter 9 . 10/15/2004
Aww... how cute!
Candide Avedo chapter 2 . 9/7/2004
Hehehe, I love this one, just as much as the last one, really, I love the songs Alucard seemed to have 'corrupted', and the plot that goes with it, really ingenious there, I really don't think you should tell your imagination to stop. I mean, honestly, it was your fics that compelled me to review...As for Integra, if I were her, I'd give Alucard a kiss good night...Maybe more...LOL. (_) Great job, loving your work!
Muffin'snothere chapter 9 . 3/19/2004
I like your work, i've read all of your fics and i must say that you're good at it. I simply adore Alucard and Walter's fun to
Mainc
ChocolateEclar chapter 9 . 3/18/2004
No matter how ugly a hellhound may look, I bet it's still nice to know Alucard's around... _
I love all these omakes. They're nice short reads with enough closure to be really great.
I hope you post more omakes! _- Bye!
lovelydarkness chapter 9 . 12/23/2003
i read lots of your stories and i happen to love them. write more please.