Reviews for Sickness
SilverMountainHare chapter 1 . 12/16/2016
So adorable!
TheSummerNightingale chapter 1 . 7/2/2015
Awww how adorable! Your perception of Luna is great - how she blew up the potion while she was trying to make it (and then blaming it on the Nargles) was perfect. The little details you put in about Draco are also really nice, like how his clothes aren't usually wrinkled. It's those little things that make can make a fic great, and yours has a lot of them. I love that last part where Draco talks about angry blonds. Made me LOL. Your fic is really cute and I'm honestly starting to like Druna more now :) Great job!
Energetic red chapter 1 . 7/2/2015
This story was cute, I've never really thought about shipping Luna and Draco together and though it does feel weird, it's strangely adorable.
I like how Draco is still a bit of an ass, but at the same time seems to have gone through a lot of character development to make him a different person, so I'm assuming there's a long story behind this on how he reformed?
Luna seemed more mellow, but is still strange as ever, but it's not overdone and I get the impression she's matured a lot with age.
I'm still wonder how these two got together, but from what impression I got from this one-shot, they have a well balanced companionship going on.
And since Luna is a kind accepting person, I think she'd be able to soften Draco's edges.
HurricaneRelic chapter 1 . 6/28/2015
Really nice and cute story. I enjoyed the characterization of Luna, even if she is a bit more tame and not as out there as some of the other characterization I've read. Draco feels a little off, but that could just be because he is sick and only hanging out with Luna (I guess tickling feels like an action that Draco would distinctly never do).

Aside from that, I enjoyed it.
accioweasleys4 chapter 1 . 6/28/2015
Aww, that last part was especially cute, I chuckled. "Such angry blondes, everyone else should be afraid!" I think Druna would be so adorable since they are both blondes. And their personalities are so different from each other too.