Reviews for Back At Ya
Haseo187 chapter 9 . 3/26
I loved this story and I hope you keep up the good work.
Simianpower chapter 8 . 2/25
The ritual of restoration puts the original soul back into its former body,not any random soul. If you aren't even pretending to follow the rules of either setting, nor bothering to explain why anything works, the story is pointless. I stopped reading at the ritual. No longer care even a little bit what you had left to say. 3/10
Simianpower chapter 4 . 2/25
Stuff happening just because magic is fine... so long as they're related to the wish and/or vengeance. The bit with the Quiddich team getting an offer, not to mention Neville's parents getting saved, have nothing to do with either of those things. Just handwaving "because magic" is simply another way of saying "I don't have to write a coherent, sensible plot", and it's why JKR's canon became so flawed for the last 2-3 books.
James chapter 8 . 1/24
(Guest) Sorry, you're wrong. Snape deserves life in Azkaban plus his soul should stay there suffering forever. The man did NOTHING to help only to save his worthless life. He was a coward to his dying breath who only wanted two things, self-preservation and revenge. He got the later sending Harry to die while setting up Riddle to go with him. His death was to quick it should have been slower and more painful.
Guest chapter 8 . 12/26/2023
Snape didn’t do anything illegal, and certainly nothing that deserved time in Azkaban around the dementors and in those horrific conditions, FFS!
serialkeller chapter 9 . 12/17/2023
Thanks for writing :D
Ice Demon Ranger chapter 9 . 12/7/2023
Interesting story.
Thanks for sharing.
Latarra chapter 9 . 11/24/2023
Wonderful story
JimmnyCricket chapter 9 . 9/27/2023
Though I am not a fan of het or fem as I am gay I like slash but this was such a great Story I loved it. And how harry got a good life much sooner and those rats all got what they deserved and hooray for Hallie, she is an underuse wish vengeance...thank you
demonboy121986 chapter 2 . 9/10/2023
Wizarding world... might just need the scoobies for this one xD.
crocket chapter 9 . 8/10/2023
hallie was underused shame she not help xander
Princess Asuna chapter 9 . 7/27/2023
This was quite the amusing read!
ak chapter 7 . 7/3/2023
Just found this story a couple of days ago. I'm really loving the premise, and the running gag with the horcruxes may be my favorite part.
Guest chapter 6 . 5/6/2023
Did Ronald Weasley Always Act like Dudley Dursley; money, temper-tantrums, huge appetites?
LeightonWD chapter 9 . 5/7/2023