Reviews for Fragments Of A Dream
Mads-Chikistorm chapter 1 . 3/20
I’m oddly satisfied with the way you ended this story, I feel very contented. Good job.
ASelTay1DHP chapter 35 . 2/14/2017
Great book! I loved it :) I wish it was longer though :P The ending seemed a bit rushed. Will you be writing a sequel?
Guest chapter 35 . 2/6/2017
It was an audome fanfic
Spuffylover19 chapter 16 . 11/30/2016
I just don't know who to ship her with. She would be cute with James, Remus and Sirius! I can't choose!
sxglow chapter 35 . 1/28/2016
aww theyre so cute together
i like watching remus lupin squirm though, always fun
sxglow chapter 15 . 1/27/2016
Your English is not perfect but very close to, for not being your first language it's really good
sxglow chapter 12 . 1/26/2016
...but ... But why were they half naked?
Stumblingthrough chapter 31 . 12/16/2015
I've read this about 3 times now and I love it so much
BewitchingPeople chapter 28 . 11/28/2015
Omg, I was like "What!? Why is milk in that sentence". Cause I didn't know what the rest of it was, even though this is my third year with spanish...

But the chapter was great!
sharkswillruledaWORLD chapter 32 . 11/14/2015
Awwww this is exactly what I needed after seeing last night's shooting in Paris. Thank you SiriNie for being so cute and fluffy together :3
ChaoticQuiet chapter 32 . 11/13/2015
Aww they're so cute. The Dream Team. Seriously. I dream of a relationship like theirs. Is that creepy?

But... wait... isn't it the 20th century? Since the Marauders went to school in the 70's? Or have I missed something?

No, but seriously. You can't see it, but I'm making a heart with my hands. 'Cause they're frigging adorable. Like, almost "OMG PUPPY-squeal" adorable. That's a whole lot of cute, man.

I'm gonna stop before I have an aneurism from all the shipping I'm doing.

Kthnxbai.
-Jinx
sharkswillruledaWORLD chapter 31 . 11/8/2015
I love this story! I've been reading this for the past couple hours and now it's 3 am and I'll have to wake at 6 am so I only have three hours of sleep (if I do sleep now). But anyway, Awwww go WinSiri? Dotfoot? SiriNie? finally they kissed. I must admit that when James kissed Winnie I had a small heart attack accompanied by a face palm before everything was fine again in the world. And btw why aren't Sirius and Winnie dating dating not just fake dating? Isn't it gonna get confusing later on?
Anyway I can't wait for the next chapter.
tinyhobbit chapter 30 . 10/28/2015
I'm really enjoying this story, looking forward to another chapter! :)x
swag mastah chapter 29 . 10/22/2015