Reviews for Mystery Musician
Wolf2468 chapter 16 . 9/24/2017
Please continue please please continue please
kpop1392as chapter 14 . 1/11/2017
I am really enjoying this story. Chloe and Beca are so adorable! I am glad that Beca was more upset at Aubrey for hurting Chloe than disrespecting herself.
kpop1392as chapter 13 . 1/11/2017
Oooo, I enjoyed the dialogues in this chapter. I am enjoying this story. I wonder what exactly about Beca makes Aubrey defensive.
kpop1392as chapter 12 . 1/11/2017
Dun dun dun! I really liked that Beca put in the effort to meet Chloe's family. I love that Chloe is waiting for Beca to be ready to be intimate and isn't pressuring her.
kpop1392as chapter 11 . 1/11/2017
Aww! I am loving this story. I was worried that Kate had a crush on Beca and was jealous of Chloe. But I'm glad she just feels left out.
kpop1392as chapter 5 . 1/9/2017
I really like that Aubrey addressed the things she needed to/wanted to, to Beca but did it in her own way and terms. I am enjoying this story.
kpop1392as chapter 3 . 1/9/2017
OMG xD magic garden, I couldn't stop laughing for a few minutes. That's one very creative term to call a woman's pelvic area. I am enjoying this story.
redwolf2313 chapter 17 . 11/1/2016
please continue please i really love this story please
mymariska chapter 17 . 7/25/2016
I like your story, but when Becca gave Chloe her gift she said Christmas eve or Christmas day to open. Chloe told Becca to wait Christmas day. So for Chloe to say she would wait Christmas day to me is inaccurate... also Becca sent Chloe a message "in the middle of packing her phone buzzed" which tells me she just sent it so her phone is in her hand... "Chloe smiled and tapped out a reply" which tells me she answered immediately but Becca doesn't get the message for hours...I am sorry but the whole Christmas eve/day Scene doesn't make sense to me...
SKFF chapter 15 . 1/28/2016
Nice and sweet. Another well written chapter.
I liked the part you put in about no one, not even Tom, going to such an extent for Chloe's birthday. Helped to show the depth of Beca's relationship to Chloe, when compared to her previous ones.
Great work.
xcombixgirlx chapter 15 . 1/27/2016
I really like that Beca Aubrey worked together on that :)
CwyC-1218 chapter 15 . 1/27/2016
great job as usual xD I love how sweet Beca was and cant wait to see Chloe's reaction on the second part of the birthday
SKFF chapter 14 . 1/20/2016
I'm enjoying reading this story, and I hope you update soon. Would be a shame to see this unfinished.
Guest chapter 14 . 11/27/2015
can't wait for the next chapter
CwyC-1218 chapter 14 . 11/27/2015