Reviews for Hi, That's Not My Sister
Mangafn chapter 10 . 4/7/2013
ur story is amazing,,,, joey,tea n seto AWESOME triangle lv... CONTINUEEE
Kisara Alvarado chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Ooh I love triangles especially Joey,tea,and Seto and amelda,tea, and Seto XD please update!
Guest chapter 10 . 6/28/2012
Blackrose
Oh God ...I really like this story a lot... I'm a huuuge Seto/Anzu fan but in this story I must admit that I'm leanin 2 jou's side more ... u made his crush on Anzu soooo 'kawaii' that I can't help but love the jou/Anzu moments ..
Now I hope they would end up 2gether instead of the old Seto/Anzu stuff..
Please continue 2 do wonders 2 the plot... can't wait 2 read more...NOW HURRY UP WITH THE UPDATE ..!
browneyes730 chapter 10 . 8/10/2010
Ah, this is another great story. Maybe one day you'll update it?

I really like it, too. :D
vetana chapter 10 . 1/30/2009
love it
reko1620 chapter 10 . 7/27/2008
Wow great story...hope you would update it soon XD
maddie chapter 4 . 9/8/2007
haha jonuochi! she did read it out loud to kaiba!
san01 chapter 10 . 9/19/2006
WOW THIS STORY IS AMAZING. PLS UPDATE SOON.
TaShYrEi chapter 10 . 8/7/2006
A wild guess...Is Jounouchi her blind date? Gawds, can't wait for the next chapter!

Oh, please update soon! I'm in great demand for the next chapter! If you need me to give you SEVEN reviews, I'll give them right away if that's the only way for you to update!
Danes chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
You really need to update, Gotta go. Dad's killing me. By the way great story

1 REALLY! YOU JUST NEED TO UPDATE
me chapter 10 . 7/18/2005
aw! THIS IS GREAT!

i just love the story!

i bet her blind date is joey(jounouchi)

i wonder what kaiba is going to do

when he finds out!

CANT WAIT, TIL YA UPDATE!

(that rymed...weird)
Kungpow chapter 1 . 6/23/2005
Hey, don't worry! I am a very patient person and I can wait for you to update. Your story is so awesome, so don't even think about leaving it! LOL. Way to go! Keep it up!
Ilvryn E chapter 10 . 6/15/2005
Hello! Even though I see you haven't updated for a REALLY long time, I'm hoping you'll find this and update as soon as you can. I really find your story enjoyable and suspenseful as well as unique. I can't wait for the next chapter, I hope it will be out very soon! Seeing as how you have been lacking on the updates. *smirk*
Devil-Grl chapter 3 . 4/10/2005
*drool over her face* I'm hungry! UPDATE P.S Anzu sounds like me I HATE HOMEWORK STUDYING
Forlorn Hope chapter 10 . 3/23/2005
Meh. . .I don't know. . .Otogi? o.o; And I don't know about the scene from Untitled Love. . .Is it the fact that Seto's following Anzu to Tokyo Delights (again)? xD