Reviews for What is Normal?
anonymouscsifan chapter 50 . 2/8
I really hope you continue this story, I've enjoyed it so far.
OrphanedAccount24 chapter 1 . 9/7/2017
please, please, please update. please don't let the story be over. i need closure!
StellarAbyss chapter 50 . 12/24/2016
I lovve it. I flew through this story so fast it wasn't even funny. Looking forward to the next chapter.
EllieWellyBear chapter 50 . 8/14/2016
I hope you update again! I mean where is everybody? There aren't many Elliot fanfics and I'd be so sad if you didn't continue it! I have to know if she takes him back!
EllieWellyBear chapter 48 . 7/18/2016
I love it! I'm so happy you updated and I hope you keep doing it for the rest of the season! I love the Tara bits because of how original it all is (not that I don't love Elliot..I hope you know what I mean) and even if they aren't together right now I can't wait for them to interact again!
DCLS chapter 46 . 6/28/2016
I hope you're still on and ready for the second season, because I am. Need more.
Guest chapter 3 . 6/25/2016
This is so bad
Connie Hooper chapter 43 . 9/26/2015
This deserves more reviews.
Guest chapter 41 . 9/26/2015
I don't think I've ever reviewed this story which is my fault, this is the only fic i read from this show, and i just wanted to say that i really enjoy it. The way you write, the OC, everything. Thank you for taking the time to write it. :) X
Zyruu chapter 40 . 9/19/2015
I just read all the chapters and noticed you updated a few hours ago, I'm really glad you haven't given up on this even though you don't have many reviews for 40 chapters, I just really like this fic and its good that you're still adding them now that it's set after the final. Just tysm ily !
Guest chapter 36 . 9/14/2015
Please update!
PorcelainPuppetLady chapter 36 . 9/9/2015
I simply LOVE YOUR STORIE ITS THE BEST!UPDATE PLEASE
Storyography chapter 4 . 9/6/2015
Um you lifted most of this plot structure and the structure of Elliott's inner monologue straight from thr show...
LoveLokiSlytherin813 chapter 28 . 8/18/2015
I love this story so far. Can't wait for an update.
trekyourself chapter 21 . 7/29/2015