Reviews for Veritas
Froggybangbang chapter 15 . 1/25/2011
Oh! Thing! It's been so wonderfull to read that again! (I actually remembered nothing after the christmas bit in the Malfoy's house. Though, for some reason, the image of Sirius' mom's ring was burn in my memory, so I must have read it all at least once before. The upside of bad memory: I get to read this twice and enjoy it as if it were the first time!).

You really should keep writing, you have a gift for fabulous stories, I thought so back when I hung about the Registry and I still think so now. I can't wait to wake up tomorow to start enjoying another of your old stories (I always loved your world and find I can't seem to get enough of it.)

Speaking of other stories, I can't seem to find the soups ones... Are they still existing somewhere?
Forrest chapter 15 . 3/8/2005
I liked your story!

You dealt with Sirius getting over the dementors very well!

Bravo!
ellequoi chapter 15 . 7/22/2004
What a ride this story was! I enjoyed the way you presented Sirius and Remus, and Katie & Liz were great characters too (finally, good OCs!). Draco's change wasn't something I expected, but it kept me on tenterhooks a lot of the time–I'm a sap who wants him to be good.

Only thing that didn't seem to fit was the way they're always saying "Gods". Why would wizards be saying it?

I'll go read the other stories that go with it now.
Janet Lily chapter 15 . 6/26/2004
I absolutely love the epilogue!
VoraciousJamLicker chapter 11 . 6/17/2004
This is one heck of a story. I took 2 weeks just to finish "This Was Falling" and "On Flying", and now I'm up to my neck in "Veritas". Never mind, I'll finish it all one day. Sooner or later.

Well, besides the horrible length of the stories above (2 bloody weeks!) I've got no other complaint. Though the characters, Remus, Sirius and all, seem to cry pretty often...a bit disconcerting, but otherwise, great characterisation.
Tharin chapter 1 . 6/14/2004
I discovered your stories yesterday evening, and once I started "This Was Falling", "On Flying" and "Veritas", I coudn't stop reading (I didn't get very much sleep that night).

I just want to say the stories are brilliant. Remus and Sirius are written wonderful in character. I don't like original charakters very much, but Katie and Liz are very good, and not at least Mary-Sue's. You develope the relationships in your stories very carefully and not to fast.

I also like that you made Draco "one of the good guys". I don't think I read a story befor where he developes a friendship with Remus.

I'm going to read your next story soon.
barbarataku chapter 1 . 2/18/2004
I liked this story the first time I read it on SQ. I did not know how to review then and I can do a little now. This was an interesting story then and it is interesting now. Ienjoy reading things about the rest of the HP Universe and felt like this was a reasonable story that was possible to be accurate. I will continue looking and reading your stories as I find them. I sure hope your are still reading HP and writing on some fan link.
superfunkybeatgirl chapter 15 . 10/8/2003
That was absolutely amazing. Your characterization of Sirius and Remus was spot on, just brilliant. I loved the non-canon characters too, particularly Katie and Liz: they were beautifully drawn and not Mary-Sue-ish in the least. Everyone was very well fleshed-out and believable - your little HP universe seems very real. There are a lot of very well written fanfics out there, but with a lot I can't quite be convinced that the story could or would happen ... but not so the case here. Your story seemed so comfortable and believable, and I really appreciate this. Great plot too. You are a very talented writer, keep it up!
Lomelinde chapter 1 . 4/15/2002
I loved all three of your stories including this one. I think that they are great examples of what Remus IS like.
Aille chapter 15 . 3/6/2002
Great job on this story. I couldn't stop reading it. You did a wonderful job.
Aille chapter 2 . 3/6/2002
It's going to take me a few days to read this, and I wanted to review before I forgot anything. :) This is a wonderful story, I can see how you are having Sirius and Liz fall in love, and the pain that Sirius is going thought because he is not a free man.

The birth of Malcolm was wonderful. Remus and Katie are great parents. Though with the war going on, they will have their hands full.

Draco was a bit of a shocker though. As much as I can see him letting them go, the fact that he sent the cloak back to them was a bit of a surprise. However, it is something that Draco would do, or at least that is what I believe. :)

I look forward to seeing what you do with the Christmas holidays.

Teigra
deletethisreviewplease chapter 15 . 2/19/2002
Hahahah! *in sing-song voive* Mom's not home! I was free to read this allllll I liked! Great! I loved it!
barmybeth chapter 15 . 11/19/2001
sorry it's taken me so long to actually review the story or indeed each chapter but i usually find i end up repeating myself over...Anyway wow you do know a lot about London and i too love my little capital the story was brilliant and was glad to see it meet my expectations(as i have already read The Casting Stone)I like the (right can i spell this)seliques(no thats not right other term... thought tracking)it gives the stories a real insight. the mixing between Harry pov and sirius was well accomplished and i Love the introduction of Katie and Liz and many other characters as sometimes when people add new people it doesn't work well. Will read more stories soon beth P.s do have a flu jab horrible yes, but not quite as bad as the flu eating nothing but soup and being dosed up vitamins.
Mrs. Scower chapter 1 . 9/29/2001
this is such a cool story, i am just adding you to my favorites list so i can finish you off some other time. the only problem is, i don't know what to do with the body...
rock n roll chapter 1 . 9/8/2001
*Faints* Gorgeous. So good I'm forgetting how to spell. I have read nearly all of your works now and can give my honest opinion. Ready for this? You're incredible - that simple. :-) I can't find a single thing wrong to nag about, either, which is quite rare for me. My parents are a bit touchy because I've spent so much time on the computer - but I couldn't tear myself away from "Veritas", "The Casting Stone", or... hmm... the one that comes later, starting with the pranks of Annie and Griffin... what's it called?... in particular. Anyway, I'm just heaping parise on you (trying to speed along the Goblin Rebellion one... flattery always helps) and, after lots of thought, I'd like to ask a favor. For one of my stories, "That'll Be The Day... A Malfoy Is In Gryffindor" (my take on the gang several years after Hogwarts) I really would like to borrow Liz and Callum. I already had Sirius in love with a woman named Deborah, but she wasn't as good as Liz and I really want her. :-) And I also had a fellow named Carl Frickelson whom Sirius got a little antsy about (but the Weasley twins and Sara Lupin helped with that - rather amusing, it was) but I think your characters are quite superior to my own and I request to borrow them, please, please, pretty please. If you want me to send the story first so you can judge (I lent out one of my series once and was HORRIFIED - I almost DIED) I'll readily agree. So, sorry this is so long and drawn out. What can I say? You have INCREDIBLE TALENT... please keep on writing, if only for the sake of a teenage girl who is currently under house arrest. (Darn cold.) :-) Thanks - I'll stop rambling now! Go on ahead - Rheanna