Reviews for Kunoichi
saltqueen chapter 1 . 7/18
update! this is amazing! intense!
im ur misconception chapter 1 . 5/31
I think this is one of many possibilities that could of happened with Team 7. Their dynamics were scary in sync at times, while the individuals were.. A hot mess... But this was a nice start to a series if what you mentioned before was an indication. And Sakura Haruno is a Hot Head extrodinar. So I could see her calling one genius Itachi Uchiha a Idiot and bonehead...
Delicate Desires chapter 1 . 11/6/2016
Love it1
lakeya2700 chapter 1 . 9/7/2016
I really enjoyed this prequel looking forward to the actual story.
christina chapter 1 . 7/4/2016
I really enjoyed this as a start of a fic series. I really hope you end up making it a multichapter because it definitely seems like it would be an amazing fic!
Uchiha Misaki chapter 1 . 5/22/2016
Interesting story
baldy110162 chapter 1 . 4/6/2016
I really wish you would continue on with this story. I would love to see where it goes.
LightFiction chapter 1 . 3/31/2016
I read this piece some time ago and finally I got some time to write a little comment.
I really enjoyed it, thank you for writing and sharing!
I liked Sakura and action/fight scene that you created here. Badass Sakura and stoic Itachi, oh these characters, love them.
Problematic team 7 dynamic is my gem. Seriously. I'm looking forward to getting some explanation for that in this universe you've created.
cherryblossomszahime chapter 1 . 10/9/2015
This was great! I wish you would continue to update!:)
jhian casey chapter 1 . 8/13/2015
hey! where's the next chap?!
this is good!
what's gonna happen next?
why did sakura didnt meet her teammates?
what's going on?!
hmm.. pls update.. pls.?:)
you're awesome and i love your stories!
thank you! more!;)
avid-reader21 chapter 1 . 7/30/2015
I like this story why did you stop it sounds like and should continue it stopped to soon. I would love to read more for this story
loveitasakuxx chapter 1 . 7/25/2015
This one shot totally brought a smile on my face.. Thinking of itachi's reaction just made me laugh.

About ur ques.

1. Team is broken.. Sasuke naruto ll never accept sakura can b stronger.. To prove n overcome her on weakness, She worked hard. Kakashi knows he has lost his student due to his on foolishness.. While both boys all think tat she is at her house safe

2. Itachi is so sweet yet tough. God, it made my heart melt imaging him saying.. " she called me idiot" oh boy.. Ahahaha.. XD

3. Combined attack on konoha.. To conquer.

Hopefully u all make ur one shot into fullfledge story.. It all b fun to read.. XD. .
angel897 chapter 1 . 7/17/2015
liked it and love to read more
Lauvl chapter 1 . 7/12/2015
Is there going to be more chapters? I really liked the story.
Aya-Airi chapter 1 . 7/5/2015
I actually fell out of the habit of reading Naruto fanfiction, but a friend read this one and recommended it to me, and I'm glad she did. This is a truely nice OneShot, and i'd love it if this would be a beginning of a story. It has the makings of one.

For one, I really like Norimoto. I'd like to read more about him, he was a bit much in the background of this. From what I read in this, the Situation in Team 7 could probably be pretty tense. I'm not sure if it's because of Sakura's progress and moving on without the boys, or if it's on her part, maybe disappointment for having been left behind by her team. In your story, Sakura probably has been longer a stand-alone-kunoichi than she has been a member of Team 7, so to speak. That could create tension. Both would make sense, and I'd love to read more about that, and in this situation especially some new OC-friends for Sakura, such as Norimoto, would be interesting.

And I actually enjoyed reading your Itachi. He is a bit more proud that I usually read him, but as this is what you're going for, and as you mixed proud with socially inept and not the arrogant-proud that Sasuke sometimes has, I quite liked it.

On that note, I really like your Sakura as well. Your reasonings, as for why she moved on to jonin and why sasuke and naruto didn't makes sense and I found myself internally whoopping. This question of ranks has always as a bit of a sore spot for me. I always wished we would have know some more about the requirements for higher ranks. But it makes sense that character, the ability to lead and to follow, the ability to work in a team and think strategically, would be require.

As for the villages... no idea, honestly. I wonder if they were trying to get Itachi's eyes or destroy them. Small villages are probably often overpowered, overrun and overlooked by the bigger countries, with the strong bloodlines, who probably get more work. I wouldn't be too surprised if this was less a trying-to-steal-the-eyes, as is usuall to happen, but more of a trying-to-destroy-the-eyes in a revolutionary way.

Either way - I do so hope that you might continue this. Once I find out my password on again i'll follow this and cross my fingers for an update ;)