Reviews for Playing Tag
RedBloodedTalisman chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
T_T you were right ... this wasn't a waist of time T_T. It's really a good fic ... nice one T_T

TOT

You really left me crying ... good fic congrats

keep on writting, but would you like to writte something less angsty?
Nachtsider chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
Beautiful, tragic, and heartbreaking - your excellent fanfic can only be described thus.
Mihoshi05 chapter 1 . 12/3/2003
that was good are you gonna write anymore
Fai chapter 1 . 10/12/2003
OMG!

That wus soo cute! I love Kain and Millie parings. I don't really lyk Kain and Canal pairings. No affense to anebody who does! But aneway, I LOVE IT!
Rem chapter 1 . 7/30/2003
*cries* dat was fantastic! great job. i like how u relate a childhood game to love like dat. i loved it cuz its a Kain/Milly pairing. i always hated Kain/Canal pairings. too bad dat story was juss a one shot.*cries more* i juss started watching Lost Universe so i dont really noe if dey r really cousins, but i think loving your cousin is alrite.
CallMeMina chapter 1 . 7/26/2003
aw, so kawaii. i love it!.very well writen. good job good job!
Irony-chan chapter 1 . 2/21/2003
This was utterly adorable. Very good work.

As I understood it, Kane and Milly are second cousins, not first (it was their grandparents who were siblings, not their parents, right?), and that isn't close enough a relationship to cause any problems. There's really very little genetic variation among human beings. Once you get to third or fourth cousins, they share about as much DNA as random strangers. We're just one big, happy family.

Good grief, I must be the only person who can turn a review into a biology lecture!
Koshiba chapter 1 . 2/7/2003
_ I mainly liked this fic because of the Milly/Kain pairing.. I kind of dislike it when people pair Canal and Kain up.. I liked the whole tag thing of the story. It's not illegal for cousins to marry anyways.
Mikado chapter 1 . 2/2/2003
Wow...a short , almost poetic look at childhood loves turning to "perverted " adult lust, handled in a classy and litterate way...If you have any true ambition to be a writer Missy, i'd suggest you go for it, you write beautifully and with great sensitivity, gambatane! _
ravendream chapter 1 . 1/21/2003
Wow... That was so incredible! Umm... Can I post it on my site, Forever Angel? It's nowhere near done, but I was hoping to get some good fanfiction on there. If you're interested, you can reach me at
Spellcastre chapter 1 . 1/12/2003
*cries* That was so beautiful!

I LOVED IT SO MUCH!

This is such one of the greatest Lost Universe fanfics ever written!

It should get 100 great reviews. This story is so great...

I love the KaneMillie pairing...

You captured everyone so well in this fanfic.

It rules.

Thanks for writng this I loved reading this.

greaaat jooob!