Reviews for Dash's Teddy Bear
SneezySoul chapter 11 . 10/8/2016
sCREAMING

I put reading this off for the lONGEST of times because what the heck danny is dash's teddy bear wat

but then i read it

i lOVE THIS SO MUUUCHHH UNGHHHFF
Hush chapter 17 . 7/17/2016
This story was... AMAZING
Guest chapter 2 . 6/3/2016
Uhh... I don't know if I should be happy or creeped out by this for Danny. Creeped out I guess. QUICK GET THE FENTON CREEP STICK AND HIT DASH! SOMETHING GOT TO HIM!
Guest chapter 15 . 8/10/2015
I really enjoyed everything about your story. From the sadness, to the very end. It was brilliant
VFive5 chapter 15 . 8/2/2015
hahaha love this it was good and to think i found it randomly in a google search wonder if you made more DashXDanny gonna check that now if not you should
DRARRYLOVR4EVERINMYHEART chapter 2 . 7/23/2015
AMAZING JOB I LOVE IT! THIS IS FANTASTIC
DRARRYLOVR4EVERINMYHEART chapter 1 . 7/23/2015
U R HIS TEDDY BEAR
thatsuckywriter chapter 15 . 7/19/2015
Literally one of the best fanfictions i have ever read! U r amazing
Eros2 chapter 15 . 7/18/2015
You know, I don't really read gay fiction (I'm a boy after all), but it caught up my curiosity since the description of the video looked very similar to a movie that I saw a long time ago (Would you laugh if said that Danny remind me of TED). Also, it's no really common to see stories to be finished this quickly. I'll say that there are a lot of things that were left unfinished.

For example, we never saw Dash's Father resolution about his son being gay (Let's be honest that guys like him don't really change that quick), and I was curious about Dash's mother involvement in all this.

Moreover, Danny hasn't told Dash about his powers, and they are going to college so real life is going to hit them soon. So I guess that there is enough material for a follow-up. But take your time.
Hopelesslylostfangirl chapter 15 . 7/18/2015
~angelic choir sings~ hallelujah! Lol that was super cute! I would definitely like a cute chapter with a little sexy time throw in. But that's just me lol can't wait to read more from you!
Hopelesslylostfangirl chapter 14 . 7/18/2015
Yaaaaaay!
Hopelesslylostfangirl chapter 13 . 7/18/2015
Yay! Another chapter lol still could be longer but other then that I like where it's going. Can't wait to read more
Hopelesslylostfangirl chapter 12 . 7/15/2015
Ooooo the suspense is killing me! Ugh lol still love it pleeeeeeeease keep it up, although a teensy bit longer chapters would be nice.
Hopelesslylostfangirl chapter 10 . 7/15/2015
Ohmygod what a teeeeeeease! ~lets out frustrated groan~ well played though, very well played.
The Crystal Pen chapter 5 . 7/8/2015
Haha cute. I can't wait for more. In the beginning I thought this would have gone into a more... explicit road but I like this fluffy road as well.