Reviews for Temptation on the War Front
ashleymarietv chapter 31 . 6/18
This is the best DM/HP fic I’ve ever read. This story simultaneously crushed and freed my soul. This might even be the best fix I’ve ever read in the entire HP universe. I don’t usually read DM/HP, but this was exceptional. Truly amazing and so well written. You’ve certainly have a gift. I honestly can’t stop gushing at this point. This fic took me through a roller coaster of intense emotions for sure.

Here’s my suggestion. You should totally write this as an original novel. I realize it’d be a completely different work of art after that, but I’ve never read anything here before that truly grasped the intensity of being attracted to somebody you thought you hated, who you believed also hated you, and finding your way through it all. That aspect of it is what made this story so unique. Everything was so believable and realistic, and sexy as hell too!
Sophronia chapter 27 . 7/2/2020
AWESOME
Craz-ee123 chapter 31 . 6/13/2020
Read this story years ago, came back to it again with fresh eyes, and fell in love with it all over. It’s such a beautiful reimagining of the canon! The plot weaves through key points, but makes just enough space for Draco and Harry’s love and personalities to shine through. I especially love their personalities. It feels so authentically them, and so their love doesn’t feel out of place or forced at all. Thanks again for the great read.
ecullenfan chapter 31 . 4/29/2020
I read the fanfic in 2 days, I can't describe how much I love it. I finished it last night and spent the rest of the night bawling. Your writing is amazing, there's no rushed feeling in the way Draco and Harry fall in love, and thank you for not killing people.

Again, I'm really not good with words so I can't describe how good your story is, but I honestly find myself prefering your ending to the original one.

Thank you for sharing this with us.
5redroses chapter 31 . 4/16/2020
Beautiful
Cass chapter 31 . 4/15/2020
I really loved reading this! Thank you for this beautiful piece!
5redroses chapter 19 . 4/12/2020
'Her eyes are locked onto the side of Draco's neck, and it takes one second, two, for his eyes to darken, and for a growl to slip from his throat at the same time his hand flies up to cover what he knows must be a hickey. It's too late, Granger's eyes are wide with understanding, and before Draco can curse and shout, she's gone.' This had me cackling.

The last bit is very sweet.
5redroses chapter 11 . 4/11/2020
"Deforestation isn't only a muggle problem, Malfoy. And in case you've forgotten, oh pureblooded one, there's this thing called parchment." I actually learned recently that parchment is made from animal skins, which made me sad.

'baby blue boxers printed with unicorns' Hahahaha
5redroses chapter 8 . 4/11/2020
'''I'd rather kiss a gnome's ass," Draco says scathingly.' Lol!

I am enjoying their gradually developing relationship.
5redroses chapter 5 . 4/10/2020
'It's only him and Harry left, and after several moments of watching Malfoy pompously shove his face like a king' He shouldn't eating a lot after starving himself all this time, he'll throw up.
5redroses chapter 1 . 4/5/2020
'the Boy-Who-Won't-Fucking-Die' I like this.
Guest chapter 31 . 4/2/2020
I’m honestly lost for words, that was just INCREDIBLE! I don’t think I’ve cried reading a story more than I have reading this one haha and it’s honestly amazing like the detail and effort that’s gone into this is beyond my abilities to comprehend. Amazing job
HighOnAWindyHill chapter 31 . 3/22/2020
Loved every word. Funny, real, beautiful, and touching. A new favorite. Thank you for this!
BlueVega chapter 31 . 3/3/2020
Can honestly say I can't remember the last time I enjoyed a story as much as this one. Thank you for writing it.
Anu chapter 1 . 2/3/2020
I finally finished the story after binge reading it nonstop! Whoo! That was an emotional rollercoaster and I loved it! In a way, I see this as my new favorite headcanon for the Deathly Hallows story. It was so emotional and nerve wracking that I even started to cry at certain chapters like when Draco tried to apologize and make Harry that Quiditch Pitch. Or those scenes where Draco feels overwhelming guilt for hurting Hermione under the Imperius Curse. Hell, I even began to cry when no matter how much things have happened that were thrown at them that was supposed to tear them apart, they still couldn't erase the fact that they loved one another.
This was so beautifully written!