Reviews for Magic Through the Gate
starlite22 chapter 10 . 1/9
Having never watched STG I was unsure whether to read this or not. If you haven’t don’t let that put you off. This writer explained that side of things effortlessly, and to the right level of detail. I throughly enjoyed this charming story.
nashtah chapter 10 . 1/8
Great story thanks
Montara chapter 10 . 1/6
Wow! What a story! I loved it! The way you combined both worlds was great and I think it would have worked. Thanks for sharing!
Nerfhearder69 chapter 10 . 1/4
Writers should always listen to helpful criticism for improving one's skills. Only a fool listens to diatribe from the jealous or insane. Roll it the punches and remember that you do this because you enjoy it, not for want of pay. So, do an thou wilt as it harm none! It's FANFICTION people!
EmmSea chapter 1 . 12/14/2017
A good story. Well worth spending the time to read. As the those who hide behind anonaminity to pick at other efforts . . . A pox on you and may your devices become infested with silicon eating flubberworms.
Dagmar Beck chapter 10 . 11/11/2017
I have enjoied this story dispite the abrupt ending. Thank you for not just leaving it unfinished. I look forward to more stories by you.
Guest chapter 10 . 11/7/2017
I don’t even remembe how many times I have read this story, I enjoyed it so much! I simply cannot understand what bad things other people would find in it.. You said there were bad reviews, but I think there will always be those who live to put down others. What can I say, simply ignore it seems simplistic when it came to a work you put your soul and time in it. I know how badly hurts in that case because I quit doing something I loved a lot and I regret it immensely. Even though there were a lot of people who appreciated my talent I stupidly choose to hear the one jealous objection. So please, don’t make my mistake, you’ll only regrett it in the end. Write and post your stories, know for sure there will always be people like me in love with them. Thank you!
shiho59 chapter 5 . 10/31/2017
j'adore
Arithmancy Master chapter 10 . 10/13/2017
Sorry that you felt the need to stop the story due to anonymous reviews - maybe you could have blocked such reviews? However, I did enjoy the story so am glad you didn't remove the whole thing.

In the unlikely event that you wish to edit it - Hermione and Harry's third child is named Hugo in the penultimate paragraph but as Albus in the final one.
Arithmancy Master chapter 8 . 10/13/2017
It is a lot for Harry to be taking on - a full time job and part time mastery. And presumably he will want to factor in some time to develop his relationship with Hermione, who has taken on even more. Oh well, there is probably no time limit for a wizarding mastery.
Arithmancy Master chapter 6 . 10/13/2017
I recognise the word symbiote from Anne McCaffrey's The Crystal Singer so guess that this must be part of Stargate.

I had thought it odd that Hermione wanted to communicate with Harry by owl across continents, so was pleased when this was explained in this chapter, with the simple answer 'magic'.
Arithmancy Master chapter 4 . 10/12/2017
Studying doesn't sound like Harry, but he is a bit older and more mature and doesn't have Ron distracting him with offers of wizarding chess I like the idea of doing one subject at a time as he will get encouragement from his success.
Arithmancy Master chapter 2 . 10/12/2017
I'm not sure why I started reading this story when I have never even heard of Stargate, so have no idea which people are actually in the book / film / video game and who has been made up. Nevertheless I am enjoying it, as well as my similarities to Hermione - I have a maths degree and continue to study languages on a daily basis, though I don't have a PhD in any of them. Nor have I fought a dark lord!
Arithmancy Master chapter 1 . 10/11/2017
Hermione did A levels in Latin, Chemistry and Maths - she is the first 'person' I have encountered who did the same subjects as me! (Botany was not offered at my school, and I was probably the last person there to take Latin.)

It seems that tomb raiding is a political thing, and that money talks. So, is that better or worse than British Wizarding society where blood counts the most?
Therio chapter 10 . 10/6/2017
It is too bad that some obnoxious nobodies had write bad reviews and cause you to end this story. I was quite enjoying it, and would have enjoyed reading more. Thanks for sharing.