Reviews for Chuck Versus The Plan
baldcoder chapter 1 . 5/31/2016
Great story! Well done. The different levels of deception are pretty good.
fezzywhigg chapter 1 . 3/1/2016
I'll avoid the A-Team quote but I have to say what a great little story! I really enjoyed the twists in perspective and turn in POV. Thank you.
phathead01 chapter 1 . 1/2/2016
Beautiful. I read your A/N at the beginning of this this and see now why you release everything as one story with multiple chapters instead of chapter by chapter. Thank you for doing it this way, I agree that there are many excellent unfinished CHUCK stories and it's reassuring to know that this wont happen with your writing.
Thank you for writing.
michaelfmx chapter 1 . 10/9/2015
Review by chapter.

Chapter 1 - This had me going. Your set up and dialogue was convincing. I really thought they were falling apart, but I could not make sense of that with respect to your authors note. I thought perhaps they had tried to get together and got it wrong. You make their angry with each other behavior very convincing. Well done.

Chapter 2 - Love the way you turned the Von Hayes party set up around and made Bryce the waiter. That was good for a laugh.

Chapter 3 - Talk about Sarah taking the bull by the horns. Once she makes a decision get out of the way. Chuck pulling out the engagement ring because he had been carrying it around for months was such a great moment. This chapter really moved them through a whole set of emotions very quickly.

Chapter 4 - Great set up for chapter 5. I always love stories when Chuck and Sarah can have sincere conversations about their past and their future. Not nearly enough of this in the show. I would have loved to see Chuck and Sarah really talk about Bryce and other issues in their past. Nicely done.

Chapter 5 - So good. I really enjoyed finding out that everybody had a plan, not knowing that everybody else was planning the same thing. The fact that Casey and Beckman knew and had set Chuck and Sarah up for this to happen was fantastic. Shows they have a heart and understand the humanity of this situation. The whole chicken pepperoni scene was so sweet.

Another good job.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2015
:-)

CaptMediocre
charahkids chapter 1 . 7/6/2015
Ahhh...this was very nice! I would've loved if Charah knew that THEY were playing Beckman! But hey, they got married, so that an extra points, right?! :D

Can't wait for your next story!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2015
Loved it! In some ways I thought "The Plan" was better thank "The Crosswalk". I enjoyed how you wrote that Casey and Beckman thought they got Sarah and Chuck together. I liked how you got C & S secretly married. Thank you for an entertaining story!
uplink2 chapter 1 . 7/2/2015
Another really great story to read. And I really liked how they all thought they were getting over on Beckman but she was part of "the Plan" herself. Can't wait for your next one.
JR69stang chapter 1 . 6/28/2015
I enjoyed reading both of your stories.
The start of this tail was really good.
I enjoyed the twist very much.
I look forward to your next endeavor.
Caryr chapter 1 . 6/28/2015
Very goog. Thankyou for your time and effort in creating a very well thought out storyline.
gombek69 chapter 1 . 6/29/2015
Once again I enjoyed reading your story. The First chapter you had me going that Chuck and Sarah hated each other. Nice twist! Looking forward to your next one. Long Live Chuck...

Ken
tv1234 chapter 1 . 6/29/2015
Really enjoyed the story. Different idea of how they ultimately end up together. Well done.
wilf21 chapter 1 . 6/29/2015
Really, really good story. I just loved the three levels of subterfuge going on here, all with the same aim...to get them together. And to think that Beckman could have been so actually human, and Casey too!
Wade1978 chapter 1 . 6/29/2015
Another goodie, my friend! Well done!

Your comma use was fine, don't sweat it. There were a few typos here and there, but nothing the reader couldn't sort out quickly.

As for the story, that was a very unique concept with the secret marriage and the powers-that-be "testing" their true intentions. I think the series would have been a lot more fun if Chuck and Sarah would have gotten together early on. I like stories like this where it happens early. It makes their adventures that much more fun later on.

The dialogue was very cleverly done. Having Casey and Beckman secretly trying to tip the cards in Chuck and Sarah's favor was a nice touch. I like how you pointed out Casey's loyalty to his partners. That's a big motivator for him in the series.

Sarah discussing her past relationship with Bryce was spot on. I do like how Chuck has matured enough to where Sarah can discuss issues like Bryce and do what he does best, listen and help.

Great job all around!
tut1971 chapter 1 . 6/29/2015
Another one for the favorites list. Not sure which one I like more but both your stories are outstanding. Well written with just a few inconsequential errors and engaging from beginning to end. I must admit, though, to be feeling just the slightest disappointment that the beginning angst was an act. I would've like to have seen how you wrote some some true tension for an extended storyline. With a Charah resolution of course!

I understand your thinking on posting all at once and in one long update and have no problem with it. My only concern is that it limits the ultimate number of reviews you receive and I would think there is the potential for that to adversely affect the number of hits you receive. Wouldn't want you to give up on the fandom due to perceived lack of interest!

Can't wait to see what your next idea brings and here's to hoping that it's your biggest one yet! Thanks and great job!