Reviews for A Case of You
RoryCullen chapter 24 . 5/9
I am in awe of your talent. No bullshit, I could read your words all day and never get bored. Well maybe it’s a good thing that I don’t read this story all day, because I might get depressed immersing myself in Edward’s negative thoughts and Bella’s and his life/situation is just so filled with anguish and despair, but the thing is your words get to me. I feel for your characters. The thing is I am a bit like them...like him actually. I really like how you are able to reach so deep into how low he feels.

As for everything else in this chapter a lot of good things happened for sure. Alice reached out to him on his birthday. Got to love her. She really does get him. He will write the eulogy and attend his father’s memorial, which means he will be writing again and get his feelings out about his Dad and be with his family again. He has been in contact with Rose and writing to Emmett and updated on how Bella is doing. Bella will be given a safe job in which Edward will be able to run into her when he is stronger and will be able to hear about her until then. All plusses I think. I hope. The memorial however, has the potential to either end him, or be cathartic and really give him the push he needs in his recovery to be able to move up several levels towards getting his life back. Well the parts of his life in which he can handle. Thanks for the update. Loved it.
stephi910 chapter 24 . 5/6
he seems to be making slow but steady progress...looking forward to the next chapter
VryUnique chapter 3 . 5/3
It's hard to undrstand if you never had an addiction but I'm still unsure of what edwards problem is except that he wants a drink which will never go away. That seems clear but I'm still unsure what his exact issues are.
VryUnique chapter 2 . 5/3
I don't think it's recommended to get in a relationship so soon so that might be a reason to stay away but unsure why feeling a girl might be addictive is a bad thing. If it was the right time then the right girl might be good for him, a good girl to replace his alcoholism could be good thing.
Maybe he should just not worry about Alice for awhile and worry about himself.
VryUnique chapter 1 . 5/3
I hope he's not going to the red lantern, even if it's to just get laid. I see this story has been being written for years but I'm going to follow since it looks like it was updated recently.
Kate1386 chapter 24 . 4/29
Hope he can handle it...
Ranahd chapter 24 . 4/25
Love your story
GorGirl chapter 24 . 4/27
Alice is good for him.
mia chapter 7 . 4/24
the last few sentences in this...they sound like song lines. i love.
mia chapter 6 . 4/24
this is sooooo good
Twiolic chapter 24 . 4/25
Things are looking up. Healing on the horizon. Glad Bella is doing ok.
OH! It's looking brighter.
'
ghostreader24 chapter 24 . 4/25
I love Alice. It feels like a crack of light in his world of darkness may be happening. Great chapter. Thanks for the update.
Rebadams7 chapter 24 . 4/25
Something for someone else. A big step foreward
R