Reviews for A Case of You
Jenycullen chapter 28 . 3/23
You have written this heartache so beautifully. Thank you for such a wonderful story.
Guest chapter 28 . 11/10/2021
Hi kate, i just read spanish traslation of A case of you. i wanted thak u for this amazing history, and allowing pali to translate it
Hope we get to read more of your stories in the future.
Greetings from Venezuela
Nina.Cullen04 chapter 28 . 11/11/2021
Bye
NarMaVeg chapter 28 . 11/11/2021
Thank you very much for allowing the translation of your story by Pali, I really enjoyed reading it, I really like it, I hope I can read more of your stories, greetings and again thank you very much ! greetings from Mexico.
Isis Janet chapter 1 . 11/10/2021
Hi

Thank you very much for allowing Pali to translate it.

Greeting from Mexico
Jade HSos chapter 28 . 11/10/2021
Hi, Kate, I Just reas the Spanish translación of a casé of you and I wanted ti thank you for writing in and for alowing Pali to tras late it. Hope we get to reas more of your stories in the future. Greetings from cancun mexico
Freedom2604 chapter 28 . 11/10/2021
What a beautiful ending! After all they really deserve to be happy.
Hope we get to read more of your stories in the future. Greetings from Mexico
tulgarita chapter 1 . 11/10/2021
Hi, Kate, I just read the Spanish translation of A Case of You and I wanted to thank you for writing it and for allowing Pali to translate it. Hope we get to read more of your stories in the future. Greetings from Spain, Ana.
la-geologia chapter 28 . 11/5/2021
This was absolutely fantastic! I loved it with my whole heart. Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful words with us. It was heartbreaking to read how much these characters were hurting along the way, but that made the ending so much sweeter. I'm so happy they were able to find their happy ending, and that Emmett is doing okay in the end as well. You are such an incredible writer, and I'm always so grateful to be able to read your stories. I hope you're doing well, and that we might see more from you soon. :)

xo,
Belle
Pattigirl23 chapter 1 . 9/12/2021
This was such a great story with a lot of pain and tears but also so much love. You are an amazing writer. Thank you for sharing.
i heart clash chapter 28 . 8/6/2021
Beautifully written and thought out story! I loved your Edward and Bella! Thank you for the lovely read :)
Dollybigmomma chapter 28 . 6/28/2021
So, is this complete? If so, could you please mark it as such? I almost passed this up because like many others I don't read stories that are incomplete for fear of them being abandoned.
DMBSJB18 chapter 28 . 12/9/2020
Great story. Addiction is a bitch. My heart breaks for Em. He lost everything bc of it. And Edward, with his dad. So many feels. Thanks for sharing.
DMBSJB18 chapter 3 . 12/8/2020
Your writing is freaking fantastic
Bells Masen Cullen chapter 28 . 10/18/2020
Wow. I've been out of ff. net for a few months and after reading this I'm not disappointed to have returned. Such a good story and so well written. I could feel Edward's pain as I read and then relief at the HEA.
I'm wondering if you'd let me translate it into Spanish. I'd love to share it with other people that can't read in English.
Thank you for your work.
-Bells