Reviews for To Fight for Death
AislingIsobel chapter 1 . 9/23/2016
AAAAAAHHHHHHH! Barton! My fave Avenger! I loved his quips, boy band, effing priceless! I personally thing that Clint and Dean have A LOT in common and would get along famously. Loved the bloody pie thing, so good! I was laughing and at the edge of my seat. Bravo on the combat! I hate writing combat, it's something I need to work on. Never mind my problem, genius chapter. Having Constantine explain what is going on, I could see his face twisted with confusion on how he became the responsible party. I cannot wait to see if you bring in the reactions from Cap, Barton, and Nat.

That last line was perfection, I can see just the mile wide grin on Dean's face as he's telling Captain America that they need to break into Heaven's Vault. GENIUS!
deathnoteno1fan-codegeasslover chapter 1 . 7/6/2015
Don't. Know but the following rhymed to me ,"Heaven's weapons vault". Love the four D team ,lol they are agaist authority/gov and there weapons are awesome! I wonder who Loki thought would get which weapon. Cause i knew what everyone was titled except Red hood and three of four titles where taken so he could only be valiant. But i know the characters thats why im wondering who Loki thought would get what. Did loki Think Dean would be Damned ,constantine as righteous? I cant imagine Wade as not deathless.
Alise-Querry chapter 1 . 6/28/2015
Yep- I love it! No doubt at all! All my favourite character working in a badass collective fighting ALIENS?! That is awesome and I thank yo for it!
I'll be waiting for an update!
HunterSkywalker chapter 1 . 6/28/2015
Hee hee... if I didn't know better, I'd call this a crack fic with plot. Thanks! I loved it. Can't wait for the next installment!
CopperN13 chapter 1 . 6/28/2015
Amazing! Keep up the good work :)