Reviews for The Siren
Guest24 chapter 21 . 5/8
This is good. Maybe u should start in civil war now. I wanna know how annie will fit in :)
Beautiful dreaming warrior chapter 21 . 9/12/2016
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
I need more! This is so cute! You used my emotions throughout the entire story! Please update soon!
fanfic smiles chapter 21 . 6/24/2016
Hoping for an update
Brazilwolf chapter 21 . 6/6/2016
I really like this story. Annie's powers are so cool. I like how she would make people few better with singing or just listening like she did with Howard. It is interesting how Howard dealed with having to find her. But I like how the Starks fixed the problem with her being frozen. So happy that Buckt went to her for help. I hope there will be more to this story. Maybe a sequel. But I'm still looking forward to reading more.
ThePhantomismyLove chapter 21 . 6/3/2016
Please update
Guest chapter 21 . 5/20/2016
Plleeeaaassssseeee update
UnknownReaderHasJoined chapter 11 . 2/5/2016
This chapter kinda ruined your story. It wasnt horrible, but it could have been planned better. Seemed rushed and dialogue is messy. Love that theyre together! Im excited to see how she plays in.
Jag chapter 21 . 10/30/2015
Please continue!
NicoleR85 chapter 21 . 10/30/2015
Another great chapter. I can't wait to read the next one. Please update soon.
LeeForShort chapter 21 . 10/30/2015
OTP all the way
Jag chapter 20 . 10/24/2015
Love your story! Please update again soon!
Guest chapter 20 . 10/19/2015
Awww that's really sweet. I really love Bucky. I'm glad you updated
ShinighStar chapter 5 . 10/19/2015
Hey,
i like the story, well im just at chapter 5 but im working on it.
And about that German...well I could help you with that, if you havent found sombody already. Im German so, yeah...lets just say that I had to laugh at this point of the story, and I know that the sceen is not funny in the least, but the translation is just so wrong...
Shut him up Bringt ihn zum Schweigen (well it actually means something like: Silence him, but it is more accurat)
and
verschloss ihn means something like: lock him; seal him; or lock him up
I hope I could help you a little with that. The translator (google) is not always accurat, had to lern that myself with trying it, well acctually it was some friends of mine trying to do the homeworke this way...
Anyway Im gonna keep reading
ShinighStar
megugoesnomnom chapter 20 . 10/18/2015
Yay. Im so glad you updated!:)
NicoleR85 chapter 20 . 10/18/2015
Another great chapter. I can't wait to read the next one. Please update soon.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »