Reviews for an empire of our own
Beautifully written. I was hooked on your story for every single moment.
ADayWithNoLaughterIsADayWasted chapter 1 . 4/4
One of the best things I've ever read, thank you.
not paranoid enough chapter 1 . 1/18
Damn. This is amazing. It's so painful and so sweetit's spot on. Fantastic oneshot!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/21/2016
Oh, god, this is so beautiful ! I can't even begin to say how much I liked it, Bellamy, Clarke and everyone are all so believable, so true to themselves. Great work, it's also so well written, and the end, all the parallels with Odysseus. Well. Well done, it's all I can say.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/11/2016
This was beautifully written and told their story so perfectly! And the feels at the end...sigh. Very impressed!
Kalarella chapter 1 . 2/20/2016
This was so amazing and beautifully done. I love the characterization and the depth of emotion you can feel from this story. Bellamy and Clarke are perfect together but I never imagine theirs would be an easy path. They care so much for others but still need each other so much and you capture that perfectly. I wish the new season would start reflecting that more.
oO.time.to.pretend.Oo chapter 1 . 2/4/2016
Truly beautiful!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/25/2015
Your writing is really beautiful! I just tore through every one of your fics and adored all of them, you should be very proud!
Boomer1125 chapter 1 . 10/17/2015
Love it
bells-mannequin chapter 1 . 9/17/2015
such a great story! god, i loved this so, so much.

thanks so much for sharing this wonderful story and keep writing! :)
LoverGurrl411 chapter 1 . 8/10/2015
This was superb. I'm pretty sure you cured my Bellarke heartache with that ending, haha. Great writing! :)
RechelBethel chapter 1 . 8/2/2015
You have to write more!
;)
unsedated chapter 1 . 7/28/2015
Reading this homecoming hurts something fierce. I love it.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/12/2015
That was painful and beautiful and made me cry. It's also kind of perfect. So many feels.
zebraboymom chapter 1 . 7/4/2015
I absolutely loved this story. It brought every emotion out of me. This is the best Bellamy I have seen written. Truly. I will read this again and again. You are a very deep writer, getting to the depths of emotion and revelation of character that few writers are able to achieve. I have read 100's of stories; pardon the pun, in this fandom and it is one of the absolute best on here.