Reviews for Blind
RayvinQuill chapter 1 . 1/17/2022
This is super sweet! Thank you for writing it!
TeamEricNSookie chapter 1 . 5/16/2020
Very sweet
Pentastic chapter 1 . 5/4/2018
sweet story
Carla B chapter 1 . 7/21/2017
I'm crying. I would love to love like Spike in this story.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/20/2015
Ah, my heart!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/9/2015
I love this.
aina.akkarin chapter 1 . 7/17/2015
Wow, this actually made me cry, beautifully written. Thank you.
Jhiz chapter 1 . 7/4/2015
hmm, Buffy always seemed a bit insecure to me and so I can see her being insecure about a physical injury that damaged her looks. I can also see Spike not giving one toot about it because when he loves it is all the way. Thank you for giving us something that highlights that fact about him. *smile*
rpfan1976 chapter 1 . 7/3/2015
Slam. Dunk. :)
kyanaM chapter 1 . 7/1/2015
Ahhh a new one on B and spike. hihi its ok for the review answer hihi at least that make you new one even a years after, i still have a following on your store, weel on the spuffy one i admit anyway.

Blind was nice to read as i was really tired this week and didnt have the bravety to read a long story, it s all sweet and all, it s good from time to time to have that kind of just only sweet story. Thanks you
elacartier chapter 1 . 7/1/2015
I don't precisely enjoy this. I've got a couple different minor disabilities, and some of Buffy's grief and fear is very familiar feeling. Working out how to be you when your body has betrayed you is hard, and there's stuff I recognize in this. It's not fun or fluffy, but it's real.

I tend to be a sucker for stories where a character is vision impaired, since that's the longest running disability I have. I've read stories where Buffy got blinded and then fixed, and I am so happy you didn't do that. Having Spike be blinded and having his vampiric healing fix it is much more comfortable.