Reviews for Adventures in Debauchery
CrashxxBurn chapter 1 . 1/16/2018
For your first time writing in the smut genre, you did incredibly well. I honestly loved it and can't wait to read more.
So chapter 25 . 10/20/2017
Amazing! Soooo exciting! Incroyable...
(J'en ai marre de lancer des lessives avec mes petites culottes)
ahtamclovin chapter 14 . 1/14/2017
obviously I cant feel "through" the toy but I can climax wearing the strap on
ahtamclovin chapter 7 . 1/14/2017
my meds make it difficult sometimes to climax .a particular time it had been a while since I had .one night during oral I fineally did .I wasn't even touching my gf but she was so excited that I came she came
SabrinaTheGreat chapter 25 . 8/20/2016
Amazing just amazing. I love it. Please continue its beautiful.
Swan-Millsbeliever chapter 25 . 8/1/2016
Please continue this series it's amazing and maybe you could do holiday themed ones like Christmas and Halloween maybe even a Valentine's day one (which I know sounds cheesey lol)
lqurqwem chapter 25 . 8/1/2016
yes I need more of these!
EmmaAthena2013 chapter 25 . 7/31/2016
OOooh ... So good ... I love the ending! ;) Can't wait to read the next chapter!
LostLovers chapter 25 . 7/30/2016
I want more!
Misslane81 chapter 25 . 7/28/2016
Firs things first. I am so proud of you. Because you push yourself and voila! this is the amazing result. I have enjoyed so so so much every single chapter (obviously haha) It's so difficult to write 25 prompts and you have made it. EVERY chapter is original and so freaking well written... again, so proud of you babe.

And, thanks for the dedication... hahahaha... gosh, I enjoyed so so much canada... hahaha I miss you a lot actually.

anyway, this chapter.. so soooooooooooo freaking hot and well written (As always!) you never dissapoint me darling, that's why you are one of my fave writers, I am in love with your writting, not just for this fic but all the fics you write.

and now I will stop to spoil you hehe.
amazing fanfic! I love you!
MIROjrsygrl chapter 25 . 7/28/2016
Oh sassy! Good chap. Thanks.
MIROjrsygrl chapter 24 . 7/28/2016
Hilarious chapter. I don't know which would be worse! Thanks for the update.
EmmaAthena2013 chapter 24 . 7/27/2016
OOooh ... So good ... I love how Emma and Regina finally got down to business in the end ... Can't wait to read the next chapter!
BlindMoose chapter 25 . 7/27/2016
More please!
Perhaps magical double penetration and clit stimulation while they are doing some family function? A punishment for making plans with the Charmings without consulting with Regina first.
Jojo chapter 25 . 7/27/2016