Reviews for One Christmas Eve
I enjoyed it.
Chibi Bishi chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
haaha cute storyD
Kintora chapter 1 . 7/16/2006
Darn.. I wish it was Christmas when I pulled this out. *huff* Oh well, who could resist a story like this though? :D
Kayhera chapter 1 . 4/2/2006
Well, as is the general thing in fluffs, it was cute. It was also predictable, as fluffs generally are, which was just fine. It was just sweet with all of Takeru's jealous feelings and such... Poor thing. Ah, but I feel sorry for Hiroshi! He sounds like such a sweet boy and now he has his heart broken. Though it's nice that Hikari's with Takeru (both for the sake of Takeru's feelings and the fact that Hikari broke up with Hiroshi when she couldn't return the feelings for him) I still hope Hiroshi finds his happy ending eventually. How about just for the sake of a fluff he did.
joeshen chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
It's a story for all seasons... hell I'm reading it in mid august... and I live in the desert...

for all seasons, no matter where you are. D
Guest chapter 1 . 6/27/2005
dat was beautiful!
Coopland chapter 1 . 2/18/2005
This is a great story. and I'm reading it in mid-february. 'Tis fun for all seasons.
Chenchi chapter 1 . 6/30/2003
please, don't be ashamed of the fluff! :P

anyway, terrific little story...you set the mood PERFECTLY - I don't know how you can mess up on setting Christmas moods, but all too many Christmas fics miss that mark; great imagery and great work!
Unwritten Letter chapter 1 . 4/17/2003
absolutly adorable!2-thumbs up!...ok i know that was kinda dumb but i really liked ur fic_
Charmcraft chapter 1 . 2/28/2003
That was so sweet! aw.
eunc chapter 1 . 1/13/2003
Ha, I know, late in the season, but *shrug* oh well. . . .

loved it with lotz of fluff! _ the WAFFY feeling is still bubbling and tickling me all over. . . . peaches are all over this fic.

anyway, continue great writing like this.
Starlight chapter 1 . 1/12/2003
Wow, this is very sweet, short, and simple. I LOVE IT! There's only one tiny problem. I think it's a bit strange that TK wear v-neck in winter. Well, maybe I'm just being fussy. .
TakeruxHikari chapter 1 . 1/4/2003
O_O

Whoa! Whoa..o_o

This is awesome! Great! Amazing! I seriously..whoa. This thing's written so good..it feels like if the creator actually wrote this HIMSELF!

Hmmm..*gets suspicious*

Lol, well anyway, as you can probably tell..I really loved this fic! I'm dying to read the next chapter!
Ommy chapter 1 . 1/3/2003
That was probably the most original Christmas Digimon fanfiction that I have ever read. You made Hikari's ex a good chap, which one doesn't see often. Sometimes fluff is just what the doctor ordered (sometimes? hmm...well maybe a bit more often than that!). I loved Hikari's explanation of why she broke up with Hiroshi. Altogether, a sweet holiday ditty!

-OP
Sir Brass of the Pen chapter 1 . 12/29/2002
Heh, I wouldn't say this this is like Christmas candy, more like a delicious Christmas dinner :D. Its wonderful, AND its good for you. Who says sap isn't good for you? And fluff is even better! Great work, Karen! Ok, now I'm going to drop my usual wall of looking neutral and reserved and go into fanboy mode (you have been warned ;p).

KAWAII! LUCKY! Awesome takari! I love it, I love it!

Ok, going out of fanboy mode. :D Just had to let that out. Oh, and check your email soon, b/c I have a little gem that needs your approval (well, doesn't NEED it, per se, but I'd like some constructive response on it before I unleash it and make my general readership blink twice and have a major case of spastic 'nani?'s as well as a serious case of deja vu).

Cheers,

~James (Sir Brass of the Pen)