Reviews for Sam Winchester's Guide to Blood Magic, or How the Rockies Were Made
LeeMarieJack chapter 22 . 7/6/2015
What a great story. You managed to fit the entire country in a couple of different versions, inside your head. I am pleased to have been taken along for the ride. Thanks.
LeeMarieJack chapter 21 . 7/6/2015
Sam screwed him unconscious. Good job Sam.
LeeMarieJack chapter 20 . 7/5/2015
Sam, the occult specialist, putting the world to rights again.
LeeMarieJack chapter 19 . 7/5/2015
That was an escape through layers of time and different versions of reality. Nice job getting our boys home again.
LeeMarieJack chapter 18 . 7/5/2015
Sam wins, I believe. Never hand a Winchester a loaded gun or a vocabulary either. Both are weapons and Sam is an expert in either world.
LeeMarieJack chapter 15 . 7/5/2015
The are off, meeting trouble head on.
LyleRay chapter 4 . 7/4/2015
Our Sam is a loaded gun. Dean is more than just a protector, he is a touch stone, able to keep Sam human.
LyleRay chapter 3 . 7/4/2015
This world of dream interferes with making a logical plan of action. When the very ground under your feet has been twisted into something you can't even recognize it is difficult to decide on a way to proceed.
LeeMarieJack chapter 14 . 7/4/2015
That's our Sam, reshaping the words of power into the words of love.
LeeMarieJack chapter 13 . 7/4/2015
That's the boys; melding into a single being. In this form they become unstoppable. Nothing can separate them or tear either away.
LeeMarieJack chapter 12 . 7/4/2015
This is what will save them. Sam belongs to Dean and no one, no thing can touch that bond.
LeeMarieJack chapter 11 . 7/4/2015
Cuddle up kiddos. You need each other more than ever.
LeeMarieJack chapter 10 . 7/2/2015
Weird Dean. He killed that worm with music. I bet he though about that a lot and just couldn't wait to put the plan into action. He wanted to kill that worm since he took it out of Sam's neck. He was just waiting for perfect moment and now he has himself a lovely weapon.
LeeMarieJack chapter 9 . 7/2/2015
Winchesters on wheels; their natural environment.
LeeMarieJack chapter 8 . 7/2/2015
The lovely boys are a matched set again. I love it. They are made for each other. a perfect pair.