Reviews for Koopa TV
Walkazo chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
This spoof made me laugh-out-loud! Especially the parts about Mario not reembering his childhood with Wario, and the "Kam Possible" parody (although the thought of Kammy in a belly-top is a bit disturbing).

The only problem I found was that during the wretling match it was said that Wario and Waluigi both weighed 190 pounds, but there's no way twiggy Waluigi could weigh nearly as much as large-built Wario. I also read somewhere that Wario's weight had already been revealed in one of his games (I think "Wario World"), and it was around 250 pounds at least.

Eh, semantics, semantics. Your fics continue to rock!
400 PM chapter 1 . 9/25/2004
Extremely funny. I didn't see the original cartoon, but I've always wanted to. Nice job on adding Princess Daisy, etc. (characters who didn't appear in the show) into it. I also liked the part where a couple of the Toads were crossdressers. FYI, my favorite parody was The Drew Larry Show.
Risu-chan chapter 1 . 12/25/2003
That was awesome! I rarely read a fanfic through, not to mention this is based on an old Mario cartoon. I found your twist to adding recent Mario characters another plus. Please write MANY more!
Zornor chapter 1 . 12/30/2002
Good.
mega mario chapter 1 . 12/24/2002
I like it.

I got idea for a story called the Koopfather
Luigi Number 1 and Sonic 2 chapter 1 . 12/22/2002