Reviews for Monsters Are Made
socmanco chapter 6 . 6/18
I loved the story.

It was very emotional and I enjoyed the interactions between Joanne/White and Owen/Squad a lot.

This last chapter was heartbreaking and the last two scenes had me nearly crying .

Just as an afterthought, it would be really cool if you wrote an afterstory of Owen and the raptors with him coming back to the island (kinda vibe of the new movie).

Kudos for your work.
The View From Up Here chapter 6 . 5/29
Oh my gosh I totally cried! Poor Little White! I do love how you shaped her story though!
Ase Of SpADeZ chapter 6 . 2/12
Oh my god I'm broken
Sarah chapter 6 . 1/5
Awww ;( White

3 Beautiful work
123tmnt chapter 1 . 9/29/2017
That was the coolest thing I have ever read.
I love you.
And your story.
Don't ever stop.
mrudat chapter 6 . 7/5/2017
ouch, right in the feels. awesome story.
LonelyPine chapter 5 . 7/3/2017
Oh boy. I read some of the other reviews on this, so it makes me feel bad to be that guy and say that I was not impressed by this story. I found the OC's personality obnoxiously self-righteous in defiance of logic, I didn't really like the way you characterized the indominus (didn't garner much sympathy from me at all, and I think that's what you were trying to do), and I was annoyed by how much dialogue was copied directly from the film. I like most of your stuff. You are a capable writer, but in my opinion, this wasn't very good.
GyreHost chapter 6 . 2/20/2017
I have too many emotions for a Monday morning.I loved this so much.3
FuzzyElf24 chapter 6 . 2/15/2017
I pride myself on being heartless but even I'm sobbing. I do agree with you, the Indominus Rex had a horribly tragic backstory, one that made her much more sympathised than even the most developed characters in most franchises today. It is a shame that everyone focuses on the human characters and their love stories rather than the true star of the show, the one who stole the audiences hearts and minds: The Indominus Rex.
Jackie Avocado chapter 6 . 2/12/2017
God God this was tragic! I love it, it was amazing, you almost made me cry, and the only thing that's made me cry was Clannad After Story.

Well done, bravo!

THIS is what the movie should have been!
Ariel chapter 6 . 1/31/2017
I am actually not sure what I want to say... Just that after I had a good cry, I feel like I need to make a comment. I have read the last part three times and still full blown cried my eyes out. You pushes all the right buttons with your words, and I really love this story. I probably would not look at Indominous Rex the same way again. Now I feel like I would absolutely appreciate an AU where Joanne stay being White (and Grey) handler and they grow up healthy and happy, just that I really need a fix-it :'(
And you are a very very awesome writer by the way :)
Quaffek chapter 6 . 1/22/2017
One of the best stories I've read so far!
Star-The-Writer chapter 6 . 12/23/2016
Oh my feelsys.

I am going to favorite this and love this story forever
Tbillz chapter 6 . 12/9/2016
I'M CRYING RIGHT NOW!

Rest in Peace White. *TAPS plays*
Ashora chapter 6 . 12/7/2016
Not at all related to the story, but I would like to request that no one ever say "in Darwin's name" or anything similar. It doesn't work and just sounds silly.

Related to the story, sad endings are far too rare around here, I think you made the right choice.