Reviews for Corrupt
rogueMeiko chapter 12 . 2/23/2014
This story is amazing! I would love to see more! I love your writing style and how each of the characters feel!
rogueMeiko chapter 6 . 2/23/2014
Love this! And I was able to follow it without being confused.
Fox's-whittle-angel chapter 12 . 9/17/2012
This is a great story and I'm hoping one day you will come back to update and finish it!
Kagome chapter 12 . 6/27/2012
o.O nude? *shivers* Alright, I'm freaked out. Ahaha, well, we haven't conversed much after all... It seems a little off to suddenly go hugging each others in...well you-know-what. Anyway, nice job although it has been 10 years since you last updated? At least I can keep my mind pure and not corrupt. Why the change of the title though?
Midnight Fearie chapter 12 . 12/30/2011
Oh my gosh. It's been years. Please, update! If you're still there and writing and everything, please continue this...there aren't many NarKag fics, their most certainly aren't that many multi-chapter ones, and their definitely aren't many that are this good! So please, for all that is good in the Shikon no Tama, update, and finish this extremely amazing story!

Sadly, even I have to down this message and say...please, do continue, and when you do, use breaks or something to show when points of view change. Not because it's really bad, but it just takes me a few sentences in to understand the POV has changed and to get whose view it is now. But again, please, update!
Black Light Brightness chapter 12 . 11/29/2009
i LOVE this fanfic. it's realy really good _
Alexandraya chapter 12 . 1/12/2008
Quite enjoyable and intense. Keep it coming. XD

Alexandraya ('Draya) Belu
Slytherson chapter 12 . 5/28/2007
please update sooN!
Cyril Asa Moriarty chapter 6 . 4/12/2007
i dunno if you still care or want to know but if so my opinion on kikyo is this, she as creature now driven entierly by hate could be a bitch but she truly strikes me as to dignified for that. as i have often heard and truley belive only true love can become (and overcome) true hate. so i believe it is more a cold hate then anything else. i have a deep seated need to side with kagome because i know how it feels to have some one you love look at you and only see someone else and that causes a need to dislike kikyo as when i see her i see my story is great and i appoligise for my spelling and grammar.
SesshoumaruKougaNarakuFanGirl chapter 12 . 10/30/2006
Cool story
Rosie chapter 1 . 9/11/2006
A lovely approch,(what can I say?), And will be greadaly read too.I understand,(don't e-mail me, I just don't bother),you're fantastic atempt and it really caut my eye! I love the story so far!

Rosie
VirginiasGirl chapter 12 . 7/19/2006
good please update soon
HallucinatingDreams chapter 12 . 6/18/2006
I LOVE IT! Your writing is short, sweet, and to the point, but it still supplies me with enough description to visualize in my mind. Thanks so much for taking the time to write this. Update soon; I'm waiting! :)
ancient-relic chapter 12 . 5/28/2006
Hey. I'm not a fan of Nar/Kag, but I like your work. However, are you going to post again? It's been a while.
HallucinatingDreams chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
I'm usually partial to SesshoumaruKagome, but this is quite the interesting twist you have here. I look forward to more.