Reviews for The Last Straw
Faith Ann Tucker chapter 2 . 7/2/2016
I hope you add more chapters, this is a great storyline!
Guest chapter 2 . 3/28/2016
Love this and all your stories. I love Liv and Rafeal together, and after that ridiculous paring with Tucker, I need these stories even more. Love your work
mmkbrook chapter 2 . 11/22/2015
A fantastic Barson Fic.
untapdtreasure chapter 2 . 7/22/2015
Hehe. That was bloody brilliant! I absolutely love it. Oh my goodness. Her kissing his booboo was the best thing ever. And gotta love Fin for spilling the beans!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/6/2015
Best story yet! Post soon
thelisa17 chapter 2 . 7/4/2015
Ok... Ssooooooo LOVE THIS LIKE OMG! Firstly, it makes sense for Alex to get away with everything... Hes a scumbag like that. When he started talking trash about Liv my mouth literally fell open. I couldnt believe what he was saying. I knew Rafael wouldnt take his crap, but wasnt surprised when he got beat up haha. When he threw the first punch my first thought was where the hell is Fin? Haha. Im glad he came to the rescue! Yes! Love that they just know with a look. Gahh love it. Itd be awesome if you update but this could totally just be left alone like this. Especially since its a great happy ending!
Kilea08 chapter 2 . 7/1/2015
Love it, just love it, can't wait to read more.
FicFriend chapter 2 . 6/30/2015
OK, this can't be complete! Great story. Write more Barson. I love this pairing.
LaceNLeather24 chapter 2 . 6/30/2015
That's what I'm talking about!
NYPDliz chapter 2 . 6/30/2015
This is seriously where you leave it? Please consider continuing this. I am in love with your writing. Every word exchanged between them is perfect! Great stuff!
MrsChilton chapter 2 . 6/30/2015
loved it. the text from Finn was great, and Liv thinking it was about Yelina.
NineNotTen chapter 1 . 6/30/2015
I love It!
MrsChilton chapter 1 . 6/30/2015
Please never stop writing you are fantastic. Loved this can't wait for more!
FearlessBarson1116 chapter 1 . 6/30/2015
Great chapter
barsonaddict chapter 1 . 6/30/2015
So good! I love not only your characterization of Liv and Barba (the best I've read tbh), but also the team- Fin stepping in to cool some heads. Can't wait for the next chapter