Reviews for Of Unlikely Friendships, Sneaky Bets, Shogi and Sake
Lila Dunmare chapter 4 . 7/16
Sweet. I really love your Makoto !
Crazy Phantom chapter 4 . 5/25
Love this so much!
MayaHikari chapter 4 . 4/15
happy for you Kuroku. but where is Nigou?
Tasha chapter 4 . 2/21
I've read this so many times and each time makes me so happy!
Love!
FragmentsOfStardust chapter 4 . 12/2/2017
I really love your story. I found this by accident and am now glad I've read this. I fell in love how you descrobed the dynamics between Hanamiya and Kuroko, how their relationship developed and how no one died of cardiac arrest while discovering the depth their bond. I secretly dubbed this pairing BadRomance, don't ask me why, I like the sound of this thinking about those two.
Arise and Awaken chapter 4 . 11/7/2017
After reading this fanfic numerous times, I needed to express how awesome this story was for me. I loved the dynamic between Hanamiya and Kuroko. The OOCness for Kuroko was great as I would imagine that he definitely has a snarky and sly side that is hidden inside and it just took the right person to bring it out of him. I think at the point in which a person is comfortable to be oneself without any restrictions/inhibitions truly makes the other a good companion/friend. Before, I had not thought about these pairings but once I started reading these chapters, it got me thinking about the deeper relationship that these two have with one another.

Thank you for sharing your work!
roguehunterguardian chapter 1 . 9/28/2017
An imahanakuro fic would be the best thing ever!
Deugemia chapter 4 . 8/26/2017
Fuck yES. The writing and characterization and scenarios were extremely entertaining, that beautiful mixture kept me reading intently, I absolutely love this!
Deugemia chapter 3 . 8/26/2017
/SCREAMINGG, IM SO PROUDD!
Deugemia chapter 2 . 8/26/2017
dUDE, this whole time while I was reading the STORY, I've been having at least SOME semblance of a grin. Also, shiiiit mann, let's see this upcoming route to thissss.
Deugemia chapter 1 . 8/25/2017
A close friendship between Kuroko and Hanamiya might be one of my favorite relationships now xDD
Hetalialover13 chapter 4 . 8/20/2017
Now you made me want to see something with Kuroko going to Kirisaki Daichi!
roguehunterguardian chapter 4 . 7/30/2017
THIS WAS FREAKING AMAZING, I couldn't stop reading. Thank you so very much for writing it.
roguehunterguardian chapter 4 . 7/29/2017
Hana Riqa-chan chapter 4 . 6/14/2017
OMG! I LOVE THIS STORY VERY VERY MUCH! THX FOR COMPLETING IT THOUGH I WANT MORE! MOST AUTHOR MADE HANAMIYA A TOTAL JERK AND RAPES TETSUYA BUT YOU! AMAZING AUTHOR-SAN, YOU HAD CREATED A MASTERPIECE! I NEVER SHIPPED HANAKURO SOOOO HARD! THEY ARE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE AND COMPATIBLE TOGETHER! I REALLY LOVE KUROKO'S BAD SIDE AND HANAMIYA'S GOOD(kinda) SIDE! I LOVE THEM! THANK YOU AGAIN! I HOPE YOU WRITE MORE OF HANAKURO FANFICS! I JUST..GOD! I LOVE THIS STORY! THANK YOU! I'LL TOTALLY CHECK YOUR OTHER STORIES AND MAYBE YOU COULD TELL ME OTHER HANAKURO FANFICS?! OR MAYBE OTHER KNB FANFIC THAT IS REALLY GOOD! IM CONSTANTLY, CURRENTLY HUNTING FOR KNB'S ! IM DEFINITELY OBSESSED WITH KUROKO!