Reviews for My Youth Romantic Comedy is Wrong, not that I expects Much
Bergholt Stuttley Johnson chapter 1 . 6/14/2018
Pure gold.
I'd love to see him explaining a violent period like black death or the warring states.
logron chapter 1 . 1/27/2016
new chapter please
Geffen chapter 1 . 1/23/2016
Hey, continue this! D:
Logos chapter 1 . 11/28/2015
This is good

So where is new chapter?
Mr. Falli chapter 1 . 11/23/2015
PLEASE BRO! WAKE UP! PLEASE CONTINUE YOUR STORY! I WANT TO KNOW WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO RUMI! Ah kawaii. And please make yukinoxhachi, i like the shipping. So GET YOUR LAZY ASS UP! AREN'T YOU SEE THOES REVIEW ON THIS STORY! THEY WANT MORE! #WEWANTMORE!
Silent Hero 13 chapter 1 . 10/17/2015
Had to search way too far to find this story!

Anyway, it's really good! You should update when you can. This has a lot of potential. Thoroughly enjoyed reading this. Would be interesting to see throuhgh the eyes of Tsurumi Rumi.
Zero Gawain chapter 1 . 10/15/2015
continues soon
ArmantusCumPinnae chapter 1 . 9/20/2015
brooooooooo i want mooooaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! btw...i must say, hikigaya seems a tad oc but that could still be hiis onichan mode active. any good job on this chapter. oooh while tis presumptious of me to ask... do please include iroha as well... u can her barge in unannoced if u wished
BitteOrca chapter 1 . 9/18/2015
Update sometime?
Sorora-hime chapter 1 . 8/1/2015
Seriously i would like to see and update because i sensed potential in this one
Jackbosstin chapter 1 . 7/26/2015
So good, please make an update!
FuurinjiSaiga chapter 1 . 7/14/2015
Sooo good! Please continue... T_T :)
weewah chapter 1 . 7/5/2015
Aw, he didn't call her "Rumi Rumi" XD. I kinda want to see her reaction to that now that she's more grown up :p.

Also, something that's been on my mind for a while... if I recall correctly, there's actually a minor character teacher at Sobu High whose last name is also Tsurumi, she was introduced extremely early on. I wonder if it was intentional and the LNs are going to show that they are related later, or if it's just a coincidence and Watari just forgot that the name was already used lol.
Lord Mortensen chapter 1 . 7/2/2015
nice fic, looks like a great fic! please update soon!
LadWatcher chapter 1 . 7/2/2015
Glad to see someone made a sequel of that 4koma. It was certainly interesting. Though I'm not sure if you're doing it right because there is no such thing as a "friendship ending route" in Oregairu given that it was turned down by Hachiman himself at the end of Volume 11. I'm curious of how you'll move this story from now on basing on such ending.

I hope I can read more of this very soon. Keep writing!