Reviews for The One
Mija chapter 6 . 8/20/2003
AMazing stories, I've been reading your stuff for awhile now. Just thought I'd say how much I've been enjoying them.
NDRose chapter 37 . 8/19/2003
Just a wonderful story and so well written. I admit I am a Spuffy fan but your story makes me want to read more and more about the other couples and especially their interactions as a group.
Redd Summers chapter 37 . 7/9/2003
You know, I haven't reviewed in forever. Been gone for awhile, but now I'm back and finished the last seven chapters of this beautiful story. I've really enjoyed the ride, and I'm not getting off just yet. I'm going to pick up Book 7 tomorrow and let you know what I think of it and what all. I really like the characterization, plot, etc yadda yadda you know all this stuff. I've said it before and I'll say it again, you're one of the best, Nim, and I can never get enough of your writing. Take care and I can not wait to update my website with this beautiful new story.
Haras chapter 37 . 6/27/2003
Thank you for the peacemaker stories. i love them all. You're writing is so great, it's compulsive reading. I've found myself constantly checking back for more. Please please don't let this be the last, please write more. please let me know when you start the next one. thank you
sigi chapter 37 . 6/18/2003
I know, you have this a million times by yet, but I love your stories!

Pleasepleaseplease continue your saga!

Your stories havent the same storyline as the Tv-show, but you have created a world of your own, which seems to me in more then just one aspect better than the show!

So go on writing and make us happy. _
Jade Fel Horn chapter 37 . 5/30/2003
Great stories, I just finished reading all six of them, please continue, I'd like to see more of the Will/River stuff as well as our wonderful Spike. Please let me know when you continue with the next part of this saga. Again, wonderful job on all of them.
Debbie chapter 31 . 5/26/2003
Wonderful series! Just got finished with Book 6 and I am hungry for more. You are very talented. Will there be another installment of this wonderful story?
SpikeWilliam chapter 37 . 5/17/2003
Sweet. Nice ending.
Kiana4 chapter 37 . 5/17/2003
Absolutely brilliant! When are you going to write the next one?
DiabloTrout chapter 37 . 5/17/2003
Love your work, never ceases to please.
burgundyburning chapter 37 . 5/14/2003
Absolutely beautiful.
lilyleia78 chapter 37 . 5/12/2003
I love all of the Peacemaker Chronicles, but I just wanted to say that I think they are getting better with each story. Please, please keep going. I think more Spuffy babies would be the perfect cure for the horrid way our series is (suppossedly) going to end. Also, I wouldn't mind seeing what the Bloody Poof thinks of all this...
scrab7 chapter 37 . 5/11/2003
As I've told you before, I love the way the characters have grown! I definately need this series to continue as it is better than the real show. I too hope someone is lisening, I would love for Buffy to have another baby. Perhaps it could be a non emergency birth this time.

I am hoping you keep Oz in the family now. I also would love more interaction with the children. I love the idea of Xander's daughter and her attachment to Spike's son. Definate room for lots of humor there. I enjoy the tightness of the family and the way they feel the children belong to all of them. Please don't stop. I want to read all your story ideas!

I look forward to the next book soon.
Alyssa chapter 37 . 5/10/2003
Great story! I would totally love to see book 7!
Naive Nostalgia chapter 37 . 5/9/2003
Book Six was so good! Possibly the best one yet. Thanks for writing another great book! One question: Is there going to be a Book Seven? Please let there be a Book Seven!