Reviews for Learning to Live Again
Amnesia777 chapter 23 . 8/9/2019
Love this, I totally got emotionally invested in this (I cried at one point and laughed at a bunch of others, my family thought I was crazy, lol)
Vampyre Moon chapter 23 . 6/2/2019
So, I dont usually like sam/gabriel. But this was really well written and very enjoyable!
Ireland Scott of BROH chapter 23 . 3/4/2019
I love this so much. Thanks for blessing me with this story!
quitkid chapter 23 . 10/17/2018
I gotta say I read a shit ton of fanfiction and this has to have one of the best and most thought out plots of all that I have read. Good job!
Faezier chapter 23 . 9/21/2018
I just finished re-reading this and I have to say it is one of the best fanfics I’ve ever read. I love it with all my heart! It’s freaking amazing and beautiful. Keep up the fantastic work. :D
bateemma416 chapter 23 . 7/24/2018
Amazing. Just, amazing.
Guest chapter 16 . 7/21/2018
I know I didn’t like Dean either in S5 he was such a d*ck poor Sammy
CrazyKittenLady chapter 23 . 3/20/2018
holy-

I can even comprehend how you did this. it's amazing. you successfully made me cry in a grocery store, and the characters feel as authentic as if this was actually written by the writers of Spn. honestly, this might've been one of the best supernatural fics I've ever read. thank you so much for blessing us with this amazing world.
Satan Lord of Hell chapter 1 . 3/8/2018
Holy fuck. That was the best fic I've read in my entire life. The plot, the way you captured the characters so well,
BitterEstel chapter 23 . 10/12/2017
Thank you for writing such a beautiful story! This is my favorite Sam and Gabriel fanfiction I've ever read. The way Gabe cares so much for Sam and his well being made me fall in love with the story even more. Can't wait to re-read it!
RabidFangirl03 chapter 23 . 9/3/2017
This is an amazing story, I loved everything about it from the parings to the storyline and am looking forward to re-reading it.
WakingNicole chapter 23 . 7/19/2017
Well done! Was looking for a gabe/sam story with substance for a while and you ticked all the boxes. Nice!
castra-hiberna chapter 23 . 6/8/2017
I loved every word of this magnificent epic!
Beckettsbabe09 chapter 23 . 6/3/2017
This story was so wonderful! Very well written and put together. You did an awesome job! I loved seeing Sam portrayed in a way I feel would be very realistic to the situation.
otrera-kicks-ass chapter 1 . 4/21/2017
Hello! My English class received the assignment to write a persuasive essay on the topic of our choosing. I decided to write mine on the whether or not fanfiction should be considered literature, and I would like to ask your permission to mention this fic in my paper. It is one of the best-written fics I have ever read, and it is a wonderful example as to why fanfiction should be considered literature. I eagerly await your response!