Reviews for Chuck VS The Love Scenes
Whobber65 chapter 48 . 2/28
What a great job you did in making the series even better. Loved and enjoyed reading your work. Great job.
Chuckster2016 chapter 9 . 12/30/2016
love this chapter and I have to agree with Chuck. Sarah Walker is way too hotter than Sofia :)
charahkids chapter 48 . 6/5/2016
Whew, yeah, you're right, this was very heart breaking! I absolutely adored this entire series and I can't thank you enough!

I have started reading Unknown and that's already heart breaking! But as always, your stories are Charah so I'm comforted that it'll lead to Charah gooeyness! :D
ChuckAddiction chapter 48 . 6/4/2016
A mammoth undertaking, skillfully concluded!
Guest chapter 48 . 6/1/2016
All your stories so far have been beyond amazing. Your amazing writing has inspired me to start trying to finally write my own chuck stories. I have read hundreds of stories from different authors and you by far have been the best in my eyes...THANK YOU!
tasteywheat chapter 48 . 6/3/2016
Loved this series, characters felt true to canon and it added more depth to their relationship, made the ending much more impactful. I had to convince myself to read the last chapter knowing how it would end, and it was beautifully done. Really looking forward to see where you go in "vs the Unknown".
Nomadic Nerd chapter 48 . 5/31/2016
Thank you so much for writing this! I haven't been very good about reviewing but I have read every chapter. It's always bittersweet when a story comes to a close but I applaud you for finishing it.

Sarah's two statements caused my allergies to act up. It's so heart wrenching! It's made worse that the show left it open to interpretation as to whether they get back together or Sarah's memories return.

I'm going to read your two post finale stories next. I've read them before but I fear I may have neglected to review them.

Anyway, thanks for sharing this with us!
tut1971 chapter 48 . 5/31/2016
Outstanding as usual and very poignant at the end. Thank you for this and I look forward to your continued work.
wilf21 chapter 48 . 5/30/2016
A lovely, if poignant, end to your beautiful chapters. I'm delighted to know you're planning more for us. Thank you so much.
sevenrez chapter 48 . 5/29/2016
Thank you for some awesome moments! This made my heart hurt but was heart warming at the same time. I think i will go and jump to Your Lips on Mine. I definitely look forward to more of your work!
zanex9 chapter 48 . 5/29/2016
I absolutely loved this story. From beginning to end, all of the chapters were fantastic and heart warming. I agree with your statement that the end of this episode was harder to watch than either of the last two. It was heartbreaking watching Sarah being forced to flash and knowing that she was losing everything important to her. Really looking forward to the new story and again, great job on this one.
Dromaeo Prod chapter 48 . 5/29/2016
I'm so sad that all this is finished, and that ending is heartbreaking when you think about what happened next, I mean those finale words, I almost teared up...

I'm so relieved that you have those projects, you are one of the best "Charah writer" for me, I mean your Sarah is really, well, Sarah lol, and her relationship with Chuck is so well writen.

I can't wait to read your next stories, this one was a masterpiece for me, thanks. :)
n7agentbartowski chapter 48 . 5/29/2016
God, what a solid and heartwrenching end...I can't thank you enough for doing this story though. It was Charah fluff that we were all denied throughout the show and you write them so well, always equally playful and sexy. Each moment felt as if it would fit perfectly in the show. Thank you so, so very much. I cannot wait to see Chuck vs The Moments or Chuck vs The Unknown. Come back to us soon!
roxcella chapter 47 . 5/21/2016
Pre-teen Chuck & Morgan were cute; like they were caught by their parents. You even carried it into your last scene where Chuck was (silently) asking if he could join the shower.

I've been enjoying your Chuck stories. I've read a couple of your other pieces. I think I'm going to have to bing watch some covert affair episodes to get all the nuances. That shouldn't be a problem. :-)
n7agentbartowski chapter 47 . 5/17/2016
Thank you for this awesome update. I always enjoy the idea of playful Charah, it feels very believable to me and even more so during their intimate moments.

I'll be honest, the only thing I remember from this entire episode is the beginning. It just faded from my memory (GET IT...) considering what comes next.