Reviews for Darkness in the Deep
kfkjfdkl chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
I hope no 5 or 6 year old little boys were made to fight. I hope Theoden has enough sense to realize that a child that young needs to be protected more than an adult woman not the other way around.
Aya-Shoru chapter 2 . 12/30/2005
oh, i think it was good, more please i want to read more.
xdarkstarx chapter 2 . 8/19/2005
Oh come on, you MUST update! This is a great story and you need to update! Please!
Blood of the Wolf chapter 2 . 6/7/2005
You have got to be kidding me...the only bad thing about it is the fact that you have not updated! So I am begging you, UPDATE!
Deana chapter 2 . 2/28/2005
Poor Legolas...I wish you'd continued this story! Any chance? :)
Malvagia chapter 2 . 2/2/2005
*looks at update date* hmm...im reading this 2 years late...o well...my review will noe be summed up into one word...well, two actually:

MORE PLEASE!:-P
Caunoiech chapter 2 . 10/29/2004
Umm... hey. Hi. Could you maybe write another chapter? Maybe? Please? I'll give you Dr. Pepper _ Not working? dang. you sure? Aw man... but it's good. and... more would be good. It's a good farm. Who.

-Caunoiech
spiritstallion chapter 2 . 10/12/2004
Are you going to keep going on with Darkness in the deep? I really like this story!
litakino22 chapter 1 . 6/12/2004
OH GOD! please! write! a! new! chapter! this is so god!
litakino22 chapter 2 . 6/2/2004
hey, you're probably going to think I'm stalking you now, cuz I've been reviewing basically all your stories, but they are SO GOOD! please update, and if you don't update this one, update "When will the sun shine again" that one's good too!
Coolio02 chapter 2 . 3/5/2004
OOh, this is realy good. I hope you post more soon:-)
Emiri-chan the GREAT chapter 2 . 10/25/2003
WHOA. You are so UNBELIEVABLY GOOD!

Love the angst, man! Please continue this, I want to see if Aragorn can save him...

Also, could you do a scene where all the surviving men get to see Legolas' grief? I love those scenes... GEEZ, you're even better at angst than ME! HAHAHAH! You're going on my fave-authors list!

You writey, I reviewy! Heck, if you don't do a scene like that, maybe I'll write it! BWAAhahahah...
hitokiri youkai chapter 2 . 10/25/2003
Hey I can not do as thy ask. Thoult art a grand writer and thoult should writeth more.
Aniviel Freespirit chapter 2 . 10/19/2003
Hiya this story is fantastic! keep it up!
celticgoddess578not signed in chapter 2 . 8/31/2003
i love this! you have to continue, please please please!