Reviews for Adas Reborn
I’m surprised she didn’t try to update for may4th
DellXD chapter 1 . 5/4
The Legacy of House Ordo
By: Sage1988
Five souls from Earth survive its end and find themselves in a different galaxy, Harry finds himself born into House Ordo one of the most powerful Mandalorian Houses. As the chaos of the Clone Wars spreads how will he and the others fair?
Rated: Fiction M - English - Sci-Fi/Adventure - [Daphne G., Harry P.] [Anakin Skywalker, Padmé Amidala] - Chapters: 17 - Words: 217,829 - Reviews: 846 - Favs: 2,871 - Follows: 3,628 - Updated: Apr 11 - Published: Feb 6, 2021 - id: 13812655

Mandalorian Knights
By: Illuviar
A scientist working on improving hyperdrive technology and new power generation methods accidentally discovers a way to make a portal between dimensions discovering Earth Bet on the other end. What could have been a footnote in history becomes something more when the galaxy at large learns that an ancient version of humanitys long lost and forgotten homeworld has been discovered...
Rated: Fiction M - English - Sci-Fi/Adventure - Chapters: 49 - Words: 177,714 - Reviews: 269 - Favs: 552 - Follows: 576 - Updated: Mar 23 - Published: Oct 30, 2019 - id: 13421163
tscchope chapter 39 . 5/3
Simply brilliant.

Isn't Ron already Dumbledore's spy? He'll drop out and then have Dumbledore try to get harry to take him back. Given that Dumbledore was more than happy to let everyone know that Snape was spying for him and Voldemort, Dumbledore isn't going to think to odd or refuse to do it.

The Wraith -odd I should immediately think of Asajj Ventress.

As much as Harry has here on Earth, he's far far more that depend on him in the Jade Imperium. Did he never physically repair anything that was broken? The tech's not that far away from him. He design the Hermione and installed everything. Riyo and Xora are a heck of a lot more ruthless than their Harry. Their Emperor is just a stand in until they can find the original, even if they are in a galaxy far, far away and many years in the past.
Really? A Darth level sith gets taken down by a housewife like it wasn't even a problem? How can a basic witch, granted a really old one, beat someone that's been in wars etc. ? Your freaking retarded.
Last Divine Shadow chapter 16 . 4/19
Dooku is unleashing his inner Voldemort :D
Jeager2020 chapter 39 . 4/15
I love this story and can't wait for the next chapter to be released.
pottersparky chapter 39 . 3/8
This story is to amazing for words. Harry owns magic world and Dumbledore is clueless to fact he does. Harry does not need Sirius as adopted father because Dooku one that did it. Harry got fudge under his power. Harry ready to change magic world forever. No one knows changes happening with warrior Harry who is the reason humans run in stars. It is forever my favorite story and look forward to more. As for Ron well see him not very bright but maybe he open up place for player of his favorite game that played help harry in first year. I do not see that mind can rape around this new harry and keep up with him for Ron just does not mind for it but twins that is another matter. I leave up to you it is your story. Keep good word for another very much wanted. I like it harry does not stay away from star wars world for long time but come when his and Hermione child is still baby. Hope like my review.
Mr.Destructo chapter 39 . 2/22
binged this one in a few days was pretty good one of the better stories not sure how i missed this one since you had it posted since 2015 but i do tend to search by reviews and dates so maybe it slipped through
Spartanhybrid1.5 chapter 39 . 2/21
Excellent read to the point of having to binge reading it over in order to see the full story and looking forward to seeing your next updates when you have the opportunity
Khavros chapter 39 . 2/20
great read. I loved book 1 and am digging book 2. I'd definitely recommend splitting them into two fics because I find myself getting distracted thinking about what's going on with Harrys SW crew. In a lot of ways his alien babes all have a lot more meaningful connection to the readers by this point in the fic. I loved Xora and Ahsoka the most. I really felt his connection to those two the most. Hermoine for the majority of the fic was that girl always trapped in another tower... and the fact that he doesn't even end up getting back to that version of her is a bit of a bummer. I'm digging both arcs definitely but my heart aches a bit to know well have to wait to see him go back to space... or somehow live thousands of years if he's in the past or whatever. anyways thanks so much for sharing this great read.
R chapter 39 . 2/10
There are few things that piss me off as much as Harry being built up, given new powers and experience, only to be nerfed. He was a fucking sith lord of considerable power, and he gets taken down like an utter bitch by perenelle. Not even a struggle.

Done. Im out.
Kinda wanna see if harry could trap souls to power his magic from studying a dementors kiss

Or maybe make a mana converter

If harry could make lightning couldnt he make electricity into magic? And get unlimited powah!

He just needs a fusion reactor

Maybe use some shrinking magic or maybe make a pocket dimension and make some portals close to him like in a belt pouch or something so harry could get some portable unlimited power

harry would have to do some rituals to strengthen his body since i dunno if his body could channel that much power
I hope harry shares his immortality within his circle if he finds it

He could make his own avalon or asgard and be reunited with xora and maybe meet mara jade if he got xora preggers with his very magically potent semen

It got force, magic, phoenix and basilisk shenanigans in there

If that aint super magic semen and couldnt break through any birthcontrol, species compatibility barrier or logic then imma throw a fit bro

I wanna read xora having morning sickness and see the jade empire freaking out that one of the pillars are sick! I want them to think the worst!

Then i wanna see bo katan just slapping them and handing xora a pregnancy test!

I wanna see harry come out a time capsul to find out he got a super alien force baby with poison blood and a healing factor

Maybe have a paralyzing glare? If she puts too much power into it people a become lifeless husk ? (Dehydrating death stare anyone?)

I wanna see anakin try to kill this baby and look into its eyes and freakin turn into mummified cyborg
Hmm cant harry become immortal if he just made his cells not die? With i dunno a a very specific and controlled gimino charm so he wont get super magic cancer?

Or maybe clone himself so his soul can hop into it? Kinda like what sinister, mauler twins, and doc oc does in the comics?

He could probably do a beter job with magic and science by his side

Kinda like a horcruz but his whole soul

He wont be lonely cuz he could teach his lover and children and so on
Cant harry transfigure his opponents clothes or armor?

Cant he just make the clothes kill their wearer? Animate their weapons to shoot or cut their users

Cuz transfiguration, charms and curses is gonna be freakin hell for anyone who isnt a wizard to fight lol

Hell transfiguring the air they breath to pure oxygen would kill them lhahahaha

Transfiguration OP