Reviews for Running Through the Changes
Earthspark chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
That was really beautiful. Aren't we all running toward our futures?
dainlord chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
This is great!
AngelMoon Girl chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
Breathtakingly beautiful; a true gem of the fandom. God, this has me all sentimental. It almost brought me to tears a few times; I dunno, it just sort of connected with me in a way few stories can. I'm still reeling over here and I think you have an unarguable talent for looking into Usagi's mind and plucking out our favorite heroine's essence... what makes her tick; what makes her love. It's impressive, to say the least. Thank you for sharing this piece and I certainly hope you continue to write Sailor Moon fanfiction, if only once in a while. Your literary prowess is reason enough, but you have many fans and I'm sure all would jump at the chance to savor one more classic :)

~AngelMoon Girl
Lalaith Yamainu chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
You never cease to amaze me. This has to be the deepest, truest, best representation of Usagi ever.
MadaMag chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
Wow. This is BIG, this is GREAT.
elianthos chapter 1 . 2/10/2006
Beautiful. Just... beautiful.

Thank you so much for sharing it with us.
SlipperyLiz chapter 1 . 7/30/2005
I absolutely love this fic. It's a perfect character study of Usagi. You've done a wonderful job, especially with the confusing Sailorcosmos - Galaxy Cauldron thing. I especially loved the lines about mothers, and this one concerning Kenji's attitude towards Mamoru: "(even though he's a reincarnated prince and a promising medical student, no man is good enough for his baby)". Ain't that the truth?
Jigglypuffer chapter 1 . 10/4/2003
*Squeals* I love it! I love how you keep both Ikuko and Queen Serenity in the light, and how you have manga and anime elements. I also enjoyed the bits and pieces that make Usagi deeper than she seems. Wonderful!
lindseydawnmsn.com chapter 1 . 6/20/2003
Amazing Story! I just love the way you decribed Serena's soal.
lindseydawnmsn.com chapter 1 . 2/15/2003
That was the best discription of Serena and her life that I've ever sean
Heavenly Pearl chapter 1 . 12/23/2002
Sophia, you know you're one of my favorite authors, but to be perfectly honest, I didn't really care for this story very much. Not that it wasn't nicely written or anything like that, it just seemed awkward. There's a reason people don't employ second person narrative. Very few can pull it off, and I didn't think this story was up to the task. And using the present tense didn't really help either. However, the idea behind the fic was wonderful and there were nice moments of emotion and characterization here and there. If the songfic had been written in a more conventional style, it might have been better.

Speaking of songfics, I also felt the story would have been better without the song, but that just might be a personal bias against most songfics and through no fault of your own (although I did like your other songfic). I just didn't think the lyrics added anything to the story.

Anyway, no hard feelings, right? _

- Yumeko -
Laura71 chapter 1 . 12/22/2002
A beautiful story. I enjoyed reading the thoughts of Usagi. It's a story we've all thought of - even read! - a hundred times, but your eloquence takes it to a higher level. It was also nice to see some of the thoughts of Ikuko. I cannot wait to read more of your writings.