Reviews for A New World
millerr123 chapter 1 . 9/29
Please please please please update
millerr123 chapter 12 . 5/8
Please please update this story because it is so well written and I really like this story
Rae chapter 13 . 5/7
update please!
millerr123 chapter 13 . 4/27
Please please update this story because it is so good
Qorianth Grindelwald chapter 13 . 4/22
Amazing! But Draco, you have got to get your eyes check, not everything is as it seems.
InAnnaCat chapter 4 . 1/27
i loved that chapter. It was fun to read! I don't care about grammer. I care about a good story and poor spelling and or grammer won't ruin it for me. Keep up the good work! I look forward to the next chapter!
Currahee506 chapter 13 . 12/5/2018
Update
Araytigre chapter 13 . 9/14/2018
Famous last words (your AN, but I'm one to talk, lol, but I do hope that your Muse will allow you to finish this one properly. I know that I am still fighting my Muse, so I know what a battle it can be).

Nice, I hadn't run across too many Natasha/Steve pairings, but it works. Also nice to see a Happy Harry out of Durskaban, and I like Kelsey too. A few authors have made it where Steve and Albus at least knew of each other during WWII, others where they actively worked together then, so it will be fun to see where you go with it. As I was reading, and you introduced Kelsey, I Almost thought that it would be Hermione instead, glad to be wrong (although I agree completely with your feelings concerning the Canon pairings for Harry and Hermione). Thank You. TTFN
Time Emperor chapter 13 . 7/24/2018
The only thing I find wrong with this is spelling. You misspelled stubbornly and you had Harry call Dumbledore sire instead of sir. Besides that, I liked it.
WelshDragon18 chapter 13 . 2/23/2018
how about next chapter you have Dumbledore say he should go back to the Durleys before Steve Natashia and Bucky get pissed off and Steve goes to get his shield while Bucky is holding Dumbledore by the back of the neck with his metal arm and Natashia is shocking him and Steve hits Dumbledore in the nuts
D.J. Scales chapter 1 . 10/2/2017
Not a bad chapter and all but you disabled the PM feature yet again and deleted two of your stories.
Aslinna chapter 7 . 4/7/2017
I like this story can't wait to see where you take it
LilyFlower83 chapter 13 . 11/29/2016
Great story. Can't wait for the conclusion.
LilyFlower83 chapter 13 . 11/14/2016
Ok. The story is great, but tyere
crazyaboutto chapter 1 . 11/10/2016
Actually James Rogers is really the son of Natasha and Steve in an alternate comics. Avengers new world or something like that. Also in a movie next avengers (if I remember right). So you don't actually own James Rogers. Other than that good start. And Romanogers is a huge plus for me. (I'm in love with that ship)